Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 FBHW Forum MVP Round 2 North
Top two advance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't vote for myself, ever.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Let's go Titan!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Let's go Titan!

This post reeks of sincerity..... :Smile
Speaking of Titan, he hasn't posted in awhile....
sunshyne Wrote:Speaking of Titan, he hasn't posted in awhile....

He asked for a few days off.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He's probably still pissed about the "Christmas Story" spanking.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Vote for the Top poster (me as of right now) and the guy with the most karma....or atleast the only guy that rocks a pink name.

andifnotmethenfistor
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Vote for the Top poster (me as of right now) and the guy with the most karma....or atleast the only guy that rocks a pink name.

andifnotmethenfistor

You didn't even vote for yourself......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm mesmorized by fistor's charm...i can't help but vote for him.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't vote for myself, ever.

Biff banned me because I criticized his awesome moderating ability. :o
Wowie Groovie !
Way to even comment on something remotely related, there, big fella.
If Biff bans Titan completely and he wins the voting, what happens?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:If Biff bans Titan completely and he wins the voting, what happens?

Wow that would be effed up!! "Here lies Titan... King of the Boards "
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
potthole Wrote:Way to even comment on something remotely related, there, big fella.

Damn, I must be rusty from all that time off.

Vote for someone who sucks less than me.
Wowie Groovie !
Hmmmm I guess handsome firefighter angle doesn't work for MVP of radioshow message board

I know which route I'm running next time.
Hey beaches.

Read my most recent post in the "night before Christmas" thread

Then vote for Howie.

Then...

Know that once Biff and his bitch brigade ban me for good, I love you all.

This board was a lot of fun, but is seriously in need of some moderators who are accountable to the members.

Biff you might have started this board, and got it registered and what not, bit it has grown to something bigger than you and your hand picked cronies.

All my love

Titan >Sad
Wowie Groovie !
Titan, you make me sad to be associated with you as a Michigan fan.
Titan, don't act like you're the victim. It's very clear to many of us that you have been moody lately. It used to be that you were the guy who posted on every single thread and we used to poke fun at you, all in jest. Now you can't make a post without going over the line and/or denouncing the mods. That's no way to make friends. You've been asking to be banned for a while. So either pipe down or [drop]Stop being such a pussy.[/drop]
That's what she said.
Titan, I don't take you seriously enough to ban you. Sorry. Continue your tirade all you like. It just makes you look like a baby.

That said, you are DQ'd from the MVP voting because I'm a nazi like that.

Stay if you'd like or leave. It doesn't make one difference to the future of this board. Either way just grow up.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
...the only way i get to advance is through a DQ?

I'LL TAKE IT!

Hooray!
Good job Howie!! Way to take it for the team!!!
DQ'd for disagreeing with Biff ?

Hmmmmm

Should the moderators be accountable to the members or is it the other way around ?
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: ia3yp.jpg]
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
[Image: motivator6069370.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:DQ'd for disagreeing with Biff ?

Hmmmmm

Should the moderators be accountable to the members or is it the other way around ?

Take it over to the touchy subject forum. I don't want your propaganda 'round these parts.
titan, let it go.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Titan, I don't take you seriously enough to ban you. Sorry. Continue your tirade all you like. It just makes you look like a baby.

That said, you are DQ'd from the MVP voting because I'm an
a-hole like that.

No but you do take me seriously enough to constantly increase my warning level ?

how's this gonna end then ? you move my warning level up to 99.99999999999999999999999999... % but keep tolerating me ?
In our society were taught to tolerate "special" people.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.