Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New software f'ing with my podcast enjoyment
I have the iPhone (I know, fancy) and Apple released a software update for it late last week. Before the update, I could start at segment one and they would play all the way through. The new update, however, resorts the segments to go from newest to oldest so I have to manually go to the next segment now, and that bugs me. I tried making a playlist out of it and it didn't work. Any theories?
burnking Wrote:Any theories?

You're stupid?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Apple is stupid.

Fixed that for you.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
burnking Wrote:I have the iPhone (I know, fancy) and Apple released a software update for it late last week. Before the update, I could start at segment one and they would play all the way through. The new update, however, resorts the segments to go from newest to oldest so I have to manually go to the next segment now, and that bugs me. I tried making a playlist out of it and it didn't work. Any theories?

downgrade?
Admin Wrote:

You're stupid?

So far, I think this one is most likely.
Dude, I have the same problem, It sucks ass, and yes I am stupid also.

Thanks for your not caring
B
killerb Wrote:Dude, I have the same problem, It sucks ass, and yes I am stupid also.

Thanks for your not caring
B

Just so you know, burnking was putting himself down in the post above your killerb, not somebody else. He actually started this thread. Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Here is your problem: You own an apple product. The cult of steve jobs is a farse, get over it.
My Apple product is 1,000 times better than anything I own that says Microsoft on it. So far I only have a few ipods and two Windows based PC's but when it's time to replace them I will seriously be looking at Apple very closely. I am usually not one to "drink the kool-aid" but Vista is a disaster and they dont seem to care.
i have the same issue, so now i just download the newest day sort it by name and and stick it in my 'FBHW' playlist in decending order (or accending i forget which puts oldest at the top) and play them from there
ascorbic Wrote:i have the same issue, so now i just download the newest day sort it by name and and stick it in my 'FBHW' playlist in decending order (or accending i forget which puts oldest at the top) and play them from there

Thanks, I'll give this a try.
ascorbic Wrote:i have the same issue, so now i just download the newest day sort it by name and and stick it in my 'FBHW' playlist in decending order (or accending i forget which puts oldest at the top) and play them from there

I also do this.
It's a pain, but way easier than manually picking every break.
yeah it is a couple extra steps that are kind of annoying, but i've been doing it for months, and it has just a regular habit for me now.