Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 MVP Round 3 voting
Top two advance
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
the funny thing about this reply is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything you've already read it.
Now that I've been knocked out of the competition, I'd like to endorse Queenie for forum MVP, and I'd ask all of my supporters to do the same. :o)
voated
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
wait a second... if there's only 1 vote thread for round 3, how come 2 people advance? shouldn't this be the final?

---

also, fistor still thinks he's running for president. don't vote for that.
And my cinderella story is over. It was a good run.
I'd vote for Queenie anyway.
dingdongyo Wrote:wait a second... if there's only 1 vote thread for round 3, how come 2 people advance? shouldn't this be the final?

---

The final 2 compete in 2 rounds of 'Ro Sham Bo'...

voting for a girl may end in disapointment
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:wait a second... if there's only 1 vote thread for round 3, how come 2 people advance? shouldn't this be the final?

---

The final 2 compete in 2 rounds of 'Ro Sham Bo'...

voting for a girl may end in disapointment

What the hell is that supposed to mean? ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think Sooomebody's got some splan'in to do!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Ro-sham-bo is two guys kicking each other in the nuts and the last one standing wins.

On the other hand, you never know what happens when chicks are involved in physical feats. Boobies could come flying out. Just saying.
That's what she said.
TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Just let it be known I'm here to console the ladies when they have been gracefully knocked out of the tourney. Fistor, you're on your own.
Vote Howie and Vote Often
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thread ends soon...so don't forget to vote.

ends at 4:26...like my old dirtbike...which is forsale btw....Pm me!
I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneONE
effING SHIT! Sad

>Sadcongrats Queen and Fistor >Sad