Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
customers are stupid
I work at a call center that works on insurance for Cell phones....Now, this is what they need to know.

1) I don't want to know that embarrassed about breaking the phone. You are calling in to replace the phone, tell me what happened and let it be.

2) Pay the deductible and shut the hell up....Read the brochure...nothing is free.

3) Don't go pee, talk to people in the background, or have sex in the back ground....We can hear you.

4) If you have stuck your phone up your chocolate starfish or any other orifice, don't call us. That is intentional damage, and go to the doctor to get it out, and then get locked up. We won't cover it.
DAMMIT!!!!!!! I just lost my phone in my chocolate starfish last night.............y'all cover that, don't you? j/k

I used to work at a grocery store and whenever an item scanned wrong customers would always act like it was my fault and I was trying to rip them off.....HELLO? The person in charge of that is called a scan file cordinator...not a cashier. Did you see me type in 2.99 when it should have been .99? Not my fault............
And 1 more thing, read the sale sign...amazingly this will tell you exactly what item and size is on sale. If it says, for example, 8 oz. for $4 then don't bring me a 16oz. package that is $8 and say "well the sign says $4!!!!" I can't help you if you can't read. Wink
The worst was working at Starbucks. Granted we had weird names for drinks, but please know what you are ordering when you order it. It's not my fault if you don't get a latte when you order a caramel macchiato. Also it's not my fault if your kid burns her mouth because you gave her hot chocolate.
That's what she said.
your momma Wrote:DAMMIT!!!!!!! I just lost my phone in my chocolate starfish last night.............y'all cover that, don't you? j/k

I used to work at a grocery store and whenever an item scanned wrong customers would always act like it was my fault and I was trying to rip them off.....HELLO? The person in charge of that is called a scan file cordinator...not a cashier. Did you see me type in 2.99 when it should have been .99? Not my fault............
And 1 more thing, read the sale sign...amazingly this will tell you exactly what item and size is on sale. If it says, for example, 8 oz. for $4 then don't bring me a 16oz. package that is $8 and say "well the sign says $4!!!!" I can't help you if you can't read. Wink

Nah, the chocolate starfish is intentional damage, as we had to tell a customer, also referred them to the hospital to pry the other half of it out. LMAO
When I was in high school I worked at a fast-food joint. We had about 4 or 5 big trashcans that people could dispose of their trash yet everyone always seemed to use the exact same one. At times if we were busy and couldn't go out right away one would be overflowing while the one literally 2 inches next to it was a 1/4 full. No common sense!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.