Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over 4,000 Members on the FB&HW Message Board
I think that is just amazing, and quite wonderful for the show. You know the guys always say, "you just said that in front of 10,000 people." I think they are being modest, or have no idea of their real fan base. We love you guys!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yeah there is a ton more people then that. Every single person I got to do the one week trial has loved them, and still continues to listen. I remember way back thinking Rick and Scott of WGRD were good, but they pale in comparison.
Yet only about 50 of them post.
:/
Mark the Valet Wrote:Yet only about 50 of them post.

300-500 of them lurk.

That's really not a bad number for a board that is less than 5 months old.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

300-500 of them lurk.

That sounds creepy....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Admin Wrote:

300-500 of them lurk.

Not at all. Also, it seems that each week there are at least a couple of new posters that begin posting on at least a semi-regular basis.
I'm here almost everyday.....kinda feel like a stalker....this is my first and only message board.

I only began to listen to FBHW show by accident. At first I was like what the hell kind of a name is free beer and hot wings? But I'm absolutely hooked...I listen every morning from 5-10...I've only had to change the channel a couple of times while the girls are in the car on the way to school. As soon as I get home I head straight to the room, get on my laptop and listen to the radio. I laugh out loud, by myself, in the car....I know people are wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

I just want to know how many listeners are from Wilmington?
Admin Wrote:

300-500 of them lurk.

Yep, I'm a pseudo-lurker. I say something when something interests me.
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:300-500 of them lurk.

Yep, I'm a pseudo-lurker. I say something when something interests me.

I have read enough of you posts to say that you are defiantly not a lurker. OK all the rest of you Lurkers Sound Off!!! Your being creepy...
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well, I'm definitely a lurker. But I do what I'm told.
Mad Dog Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yep, I'm a pseudo-lurker. I say something when something interests me.

I have read enough of you posts to say that you are defiantly not a lurker. OK all the rest of you Lurkers Sound Off!!! Your being creepy...

I guess your right. But with only so many posts. Sometimes I feel like maybe I should be doing more, but not wanting to show off my idiotic side too much.
I'm a recovering lurker. I'm trying to post more. Of course i've had more time on my hands since I got laid off 3 weeks ago!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I'm a recovering lurker. I'm trying to post more. Of course i've had more time on my hands since I got laid off 3 weeks ago!

Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything works out for the best for you.
lokizilla Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I have read enough of you posts to say that you are defiantly not a lurker. OK all the rest of you Lurkers Sound Off!!! Your being creepy...

I guess your right. But with only so many posts. Sometimes I feel like maybe I should be doing more, but not wanting to show off my idiotic side too much.

Think about the Freebeer and Hotwings show. The reason why we love them Soooo much is because they are idiots who love to show off there idiotic side. And really, thats what this message board is all about. So go ahead, be an idiot, its a blast. And we will love you all the more!!
/singing loudly/ I'm an idiot and I don't care.... ;D

I feel right at home here. I've always been told that I wasn't quite right..... :o

Wonder why?.................. ???
I don't think I could ever not show a little bit of idiocy. And this board is a great place to let it shine through.
I'm just curious how many potential everyday posters we've scared away by bashing their first post.
burnking Wrote:I'm just curious how many potential everyday posters we've scared away by bashing their first post.
If that has happened they need to get thicker skin if their posting on a FBHW board. That being said is their anything more damaging than when someone calls into the show and says whatever they have to say, then they hear this [drop]crickets[/drop].
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
burnking Wrote:I'm just curious how many potential everyday posters we've scared away by bashing their first post.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

That's it?! I need to hunt more new users.
Jiggy Wrote:
If that has happened they need to get thicker skin if their posting on a FBHW board. That being said is their anything more damaging than when someone calls into the show and says whatever they have to say, then they hear this [drop]crickets[/drop].

Oh, absolutely. When I attack a first post, I feel like I'm helping them out.
burnking Wrote:
dino Wrote:3

Yes
Survival of the fittest. The weak will be killed and eaten.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
burnking Wrote:
dino Wrote:3

If they can't take it, they don't belong here.....this site is a great way to say what you can't say in real life. Sensor bars are released due to the show.
lokizilla Wrote:
burnking Wrote:That's it?! I need to hunt more new users.

If they can't take it, they don't belong here.....this site is a great way to say what you can't say in real life. Sensor bars are released due to the show.

Biff may have something to say about that.

Party pooper.
I love the show! It's not broadcast here but I listen everyday on WGRD.com I'm hooked!
KYweedgrl Wrote:I love the show! It's not broadcast here but I listen everyday on WGRD.com I'm hooked!

I think you're the first from kentucky to check in.
Keep postin' cause we're tired of only making fun of people Tennessee. We need to spread the southern stereotype to other southern states!
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:I love the show! It's not broadcast here but I listen everyday on WGRD.com I'm hooked!

I think you're the first from kentucky to check in.
Keep postin' cause we're tired of only making fun of people Tennessee. We need to spread the southern stereotype to other southern states!

Nice welcome there Dino!! 8-)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

nice name...so is it easy to say your hobbies include sex and drugs?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:I think you're the first from kentucky to check in.

Nice welcome there Dino!! 8-)
All in FB&HW love Wink
Quote of the Day:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

nice name...so is it easy to say your hobbies include sex and drugs?
I think howie one upped me!
+1
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:nice name...so is it easy to say your hobbies include sex and drugs?
+1

;D

no sincerely welcome!

I remember back in the day when we had less than 25% of the people we have now....ah...the days Tongue
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:nice name...so is it easy to say your hobbies include sex and drugs?
+1

Well, if I had to guess, she is more interested in the weeds in the yard than the medicinal type.

She already told me that in a PM today when I sent her a pot leaf for an avatar!!
Thanks for the welcome!! I'll try not to dissappoint.
I picked that name because I kill weeds for a living. But you can take it how you like... Wink
KYweedgrl Wrote:Thanks for the welcome!! I'll try not to dissappoint.
Now, if you have lezzy tendencies, and randomly take off your pants, you will be good friends with Allyson.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:Thanks for the welcome!! I'll try not to dissappoint.
Now, if you have lezzy tendencies, and randomly take off your pants, you will be good friends with Allyson.

Take a look at my Avatar...
No tendencies here...
KYweedgrl Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Now, if you have lezzy tendencies, and randomly take off your pants, you will be good friends with Allyson.

Take a look at my Avatar...
No tendencies here...

So, you're a whore then?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:Take a look at my Avatar...
No tendencies here...

So, you're a whore then?
Let he who is without sin...yadda yadda yadda.
We love whore's. You're in good company.
Jiggy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So, you're a whore then?
Let he who is without sin...yadda yadda yadda.
We love whore's. You're in good company.

I was just clarifying, not complaining!!
(the last one to complain about a whore should, and will be, the guy with an avatar with multiple dildoes hanging off!!)
Rock Monster Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:Take a look at my Avatar...
No tendencies here...

So, you're a whore then?

because she like's D? so, what's that make you? Just because titan's not around, no need to fill his shoes...

Don't worry weed girl, us northern Tn people got your back.

So, do you got any smoke or what?