Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Stephanie ?
I think I missed something ? Who is Stephanie ? Where is she from ?
Wowie Groovie !
She's a guest host for the next couple days while Hotwings take some personal time.I think he is going to smother himself in hot sauce to make himself even Hotter Wings ;D
On my 11th hour of a 12 hr shift...I could swear I heard a chic on the show!..Thought I had the wrong station..flashbacks of that crap show on the jersey shore(103.7).hotwings in rehab again?..thought it would be fun to start a rumor..!hope all is well..
wasn't she apart of the morning show at GRD before FB&HW?
who cares, she sounds hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what they said, yeah.
mudplug Wrote:wasn't she apart of the morning show at GRD before FB&HW?

Yup! I started to listen to GRD's morning show back in high school, right around when she started. When her show left, and was replaced by FBHW, I was pissed. How foolish that was...
seems to be doing quite a good job.

too good of a job maybe...
Is she getting paid for this???
She is smoking hot and can hang with the best of them, I don't want her to replace Hotwings but it would be nice if she droped in once in awhile.
She did a pretty good job while on the air years ago.
It is kind of ironic. I used to listen to her morning show (was a big michael gray fan), and when it was canceled, i was PISSED. Now i'm pissed the Wings isn't there, things aren't the same with the agreeable chick.
I think they should keep her. Should change the name of the show to "The Free Beer and Hot Poon Show"
Now thats friggin funny hugegeorgie..You got my vote
They could replace "What Hotwings Thinks." With "Stephanie makes erotic moaning noises"
hughgeorgie Wrote:They could replace "What Hotwings Thinks." With "Stephanie makes erotic moaning noises"

Yeah she's way too hot sounding for this early in the morning.
For the GRD Old Schoolers, She started with Rick and Scott after they fired Lesleigh for falling asleep on the air and coming in late a couple of times.
for pics and video of her .. here ya go

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article....ryid=72851

By the way .. Stephanie, will you go to prom with me?
damn, you beat me to it, I was just going to post that
micyek Wrote:For the GRD Old Schoolers, She started with Rick and Scott after they fired Lesleigh for falling asleep on the air and coming in late a couple of times.

Boy does that bring me back.
how about
free beer and snatch in the morning---sorry zane but youre used to it
I had no idea there was going to be a fill in today and when I heard her my head literally flipped around and I said "what the F????!!!!" My hubby goes hotwings is off today. It startled the s out of me!
For those of you not in Grand Rapids, Stephanie was part of the GRD morning show before FBHW came to town. Yes, she is very hot. She is now a reporter on WZZM in GR.
She is on the show Take5 Grand Rapids on WZZM 13 at 4:30.

Stephanie Webb is the Reporter and Co-Host on "Take 5 Grand Rapids". Stephanie was supposed to go into Criminal Psychology ? as was her goal when she graduated from Hope College. She did an internship with the Michigan Department of Corrections and thought that was her calling. However, psychology was a part of her daily life when co-hosting the morning radio show at WGRD. She was the News Director and Morning Show co-host there for four years, where she was also the "celebrity smut guru."

Stephanie got her start in television at the FOX television affiliate here in Grand Rapids ? as a sales account representative. On a whim, she started doing voicework which lead to an on-air "Entertainment Host" position at the station. She also has experience as a media-buyer and in public relations planning.

When not at work, Stephanie enjoys catching up with "US Weekly", "In Touch", "Star", "InStyle" and other celebrity magazines; she also enjoys cooking, landscaping, yoga, and watching Mafia movies. Stephanie and her husband, Jack, have two young daughters.
WinkWhere is Stephanie's pic?!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.wzzm13.com/personalities.aspx

She is hot....that's a first for radio...
Chris Wrote:She is on the show Take5 Grand Rapids on WZZM 13 at 4:30.

Stephanie Webb is the Reporter and Co-Host on "Take 5 Grand Rapids". Stephanie was supposed to go into Criminal Psychology ? as was her goal when she graduated from Hope College. She did an internship with the Michigan Department of Corrections and thought that was her calling. However, psychology was a part of her daily life when co-hosting the morning radio show at WGRD. She was the News Director and Morning Show co-host there for four years, where she was also the "celebrity smut guru."

Stephanie got her start in television at the FOX television affiliate here in Grand Rapids ? as a sales account representative. On a whim, she started doing voicework which lead to an on-air "Entertainment Host" position at the station. She also has experience as a media-buyer and in public relations planning.

When not at work, Stephanie enjoys catching up with "US Weekly", "In Touch", "Star", "InStyle" and other celebrity magazines; she also enjoys cooking, landscaping, yoga, and watching Mafia movies. Stephanie and her husband, Jack, have two young daughters.

Holy S.... what are you, wikipedia??? Well done!
kzootube Wrote:Holy S.... what are you, wikipedia??? Well done!

yah no kidding...it's not as if they've invented copy/paste yet. Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

micyek Wrote:For the GRD Old Schoolers, She started with Rick and Scott after they fired Lesleigh for falling asleep on the air and coming in late a couple of times.

wow that brings back bad meomries Rick was a serious AHOLE scott was kool but that rick never been a bigger DI**HEAD in radio and never be one after him...... when he was out at listening parties he wouldnt even talk much to the fans of the show he acted like he was as big as Howard Stern ( when he was at his biggest) as a matter of fact Scott would litterly appoligize for him on regular basis. Befor lesleigh they had a girl named Darla and she became more popular than Rick so they got rid of her (this comes right from her) my family got to know her on a personal level she was very down to earth and was happy to leave................
this is her

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/lazyto...anie-l.jpg
I know someone who knows Scott well and this person confirmed that Rick doesn't put much effort into show prep. And by "doesn't put much effort" I mean he wings it constantly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I know someone who knows Scott well and this person confirmed that Rick doesn't put much effort into show prep. And by "doesn't put much effort" I mean he wings it constantly.
That sounds about right. They brought the studio to his house cause he broke his ankle? Hey....They invented these things called crutches years ago!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
so im pretty sure hotwings is off for a schwance reduction... or maybe some ball implants... something to make him a little more balanced
I listened to Rick & Scott for a while, and was mad when FB&HW came on, but I listened to them for a few weeks and decided that I liked them. One of the best decisions I ever made.
steph is from wzzm 13 out of grandrapids
For those who still care Stephanie is also the interviewer in the show intro that has the guy saying "No more warm beer and rotten chicken wings".
:o A replacement for Hot Wings - no - but the show needs to up their budget if they have to and get this woman on the air. She totally vibed with the show this morning. Also, I took a peek at one of her photos via the links in another post; SHE LOOKS AWESOMELY HOT!!!! ;D I am PhanTom and that's what I think. She's F'ing beautiful!!! Yea - I had to work that in somewhere. LOL!!!!
Nothing against Steph or anything, she seems kinda cool, but I sure did miss the Wings this morning. It was really weird listening to a chick. Here is hoping they never change a thing.
She's definitely hot but she sux at Name That Tune. Tongue
budarulez69 Wrote:

wow that brings back bad meomries Rick was a serious AHOLE scott was kool but that rick never been a bigger DI**HEAD in radio and never be one after him...... when he was out at listening parties he wouldnt even talk much to the fans of the show he acted like he was as big as Howard Stern ( when he was at his biggest) as a matter of fact Scott would litterly appoligize for him on regular basis. Befor lesleigh they had a girl named Darla and she became more popular than Rick so they got rid of her (this comes right from her) my family got to know her on a personal level she was very down to earth and was happy to leave................

Your information is not accurate - Darla was never "gotten rid of" and to claim she was more popular than Rick is probably not accurate either - without Rick our show would have never survived.