Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What do you Dream about?
Turtles.
Last night I dreamt that I saw on the news that Candace Cameron died.

Weird.
I had a dream a few nights ago that I finally remembered....I was driving a regular truck and I was driving fast and went off a cliff into the water...I really felt like I was falling...landed in the water and my dog helped me escape.
When I was 6 or 7 I can remember dreaming I was falling down a hole and when I woke up, I had fallen off the top bunk of my bed.
I dream. Sometimes I go random thoughts to random thoughts. My dreams are extremely unpredictable. It could be a normal day type dream where nothing happens, or it could be the most odd dream where I can actually remember audio, people talking to me, not just moving mouths or physical action but, vivid memories, sights, sounds etc....It may sound odd but, it happens.
Allyson.
Last night I dreamed the Lions only had one loss so far. Which is weird cause I haven't thought of the Lions really at all this season.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.