Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What do you Dream about?
[Image: 3079295097_47ee5b7656.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
lol, you are trying to trick me Sad
sunshyne Wrote:lol, you are trying to trick me Sad
you can't reveal a quirky weakness here without getting it exploited. spirit of the show. all in good fun.
here, have a happy face.
Smile
as a kid: nightmares (such as tarantula chasing me), many dreams where I had no paints or underwear and had to stretch my shirt down over my junk

college: actually did accounting homework in a dream - That pissed me off! -"I'M TRYING TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS!"

now: dream I'm still in school except I don't go to half of my classes or I have homework that I don't have enough time to do
hmm i dream about things and then they happen a week or so later.... im sure noone will belive me, but i know its true and i juz thought i should say it... lol
crimsonrozez Wrote:hmm i dream about things and then they happen a week or so later.... im sure noone will belive me, but i know its true and i juz thought i should say it... lol

So you're a profit aye? What have you foreseen?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I had a dream Zane left the show
dumberthanzane Wrote:I had a dream Zane left the show
And then you woke up crying cause that would be awful?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Mountains, Fishing of some kind, Traveling and Tornadoes. Love the mountains, love fishing , fear of Tornadoes as kid in TX and OK.
Mountains, Fishing of some kind, Traveling and Tornadoes. Love the mountains, love fishing , fear of Tornadoes as kid in TX and OK.

I seem to have a talent for moving into natural disaster areas!! I lived in Ca, during the Landers Quake and the best thing I can say is that our kids were ready and did everything we taught them to do during a quake. A couple of months earlier my BIL brought his kids over to show us what they learned in school about earthquake preparedness. His girls proceeded to show us thay they should get in a sturdy doorway or under a sturdy table . My BIL beamed at how smart those girls were.

We then asked our kids "What do we do in case of earthquake?: They proceeded to run around in a circle, hands over their heads, screaming like maniacs...( We taught our kids the necessary stuff and then quizzed them by acting like said maniacs during an earthquake.) That lesson stuck when it was needed and they were little pros when the actual quake came.

Since then, we got through the Blizzard of '96 in West Virginia and several Cat. 2/3 hurricanes here.

Tornadoes, I don't think I could tolerate! I saw Twister and want nothing to do with that. The sound horrifies me...
I had Hugh Laurie on the brain when I fell asleep last night, along with a headache and stomach ache. I know he was in my dream, I just don't remember the exact details. When I woke up this morning, my stomach still hurt, but my headache was gone. I've never known Dr. House to do a half-ass job! DAMMIT!!! :-[

Edit: Wow! You can really change the meaning of a sentence by inadvertently omitting one word, like "job". //fail//
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I had Hugh Laurie on the brain when I fell asleep last night, along with a headache and stomach ache. I know he was in my dream, I just don't remember the exact details. When I woke up this morning, my stomach still hurt, but my headache was gone. I've never known Dr. House to do a half-ass! DAMMIT!!! :-[

Maybe it's Lupus??? Wink
Last dream I had showed a positive pregnancy test, and a photo of me pregnant, before I even thought I could be pregnant.

I had a dream that Stephie Webb had shot dumberthanzane right in the face and I woke up laughing my ass off!
xxxredeye Wrote:

I had a dream that Stephie Webb had shot dumberthanzane right in the face and I woke up laughing my ass off!

Not cool. Zane makes a lot of the show...he's a real person, not fake and polite. Smiting you for advocating real violence.
lokizilla Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:I had a dream that Stephie Webb had shot dumberthanzane right in the face and I woke up laughing my ass off!

Not cool. Zane makes a lot of the show...he's a real person, not fake and polite. Smiting you for advocating real violence.

Hey you dumbie! Maybe read a little you efftard! I'm talking about the dumbie (dumberthanzane) who keeps posting threads about Stephanie Webb, not ERIC ZANE. Smiting you for being retarded!
xxxredeye Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Not cool. Zane makes a lot of the show...he's a real person, not fake and polite. Smiting you for advocating real violence.

Hey you dumbie! Maybe read a little you efftard! I'm talking about the dumbie (dumberthanzane) who keeps posting threads about Stephanie Webb, not ERIC ZANE. Smiting you for being retarded!

Should have quoted it better. There are many ways to read that line.
lokizilla Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Hey you dumbie! Maybe read a little you efftard! I'm talking about the dumbie (dumberthanzane) who keeps posting threads about Stephanie Webb, not ERIC ZANE. Smiting you for being retarded!

Should have quoted it better. There are many ways to read that line.

You have now graduated to Dipshit!

Back to my point previously... Maybe read a little you efftard! If you would have read, which you obviously didn't, you would have read the quote I placed in my comment that the user dumberthanzane wrote, in which it clearly states the users name that posted the effing thread!

Whatever you do, don't learn to read!

My comment wasn't and would not have been taken any other way than the way I clearly wrote it by anyone other than your retarded ass!

Please, don't read what I just posted and post a reply that makes as much sense as the last one! Thanks!
I dream that one day someone will find a cure for stupid!

Please God help us all!
xxxredeye Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Should have quoted it better. There are many ways to read that line.

You have now graduated to Dipshit!

Back to my point previously... Maybe read a little you efftard! If you would have read, which you obviously didn't, you would have read the quote I placed in my comment that the user dumberthanzane wrote, in which it clearly states the users name that posted the effing thread!

Whatever you do, don't learn to read!

My comment wasn't and would not have been taken any other way than the way I clearly wrote it by anyone other than your retarded ass!

Please, don't read what I just posted and post a reply that makes as much sense as the last one! Thanks!

Look dickweed. I said there are many ways to read the thread and there are many ways to miss read it. My thoughts are on the violence factor which your smited-self (with minus -12) would know about if you had taken out the fact that that you got the smite for violence, not who was shot in the dream. And yes, I didn't realize there was a member on here named DumberthanZane when I first read the post....as I said there are many ways to read a thread.....get a life. If you look at the line and not the the quote, you don't realize you are talking to someone else on the board, also, point back to the fact you advocate violence against another board member isn't cool. Everyone gets their own opinion....that's why it is a board.
Don't mess with a hormonal woman that spends half her day wanting to sleep and half the rest of it with nausea, painful gas, painful breasts, and craving meat, cause I will get my hormonal moods out.
I don't remember a lot of my dreams but most of the time they are similar to the Bourne movies.

Most recently, though - this: http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...hread=2591
The night before last, I dreamt I found a tiny little puppy then when I was telling my husband why we should keep it, while standing next to a dead tree, I said "turn around quietly and look at the screech owl right behind you." He turned around and while we were looking at it, a mouse climbed up the tree and crawled right in front of the owl.
I posted before that I don't dream very often at all....well a couple nights ago I dreamed about a new lightbar for my truck....ya know....like red lights that flash so i can drive fast....yah...dork
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Did it have TruckNutz too?
not in that dream....

i haven't gotten green ones to match my dodge, i only have old blue ones that matched my old truck
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I posted before that I don't dream very often at all....well a couple nights ago I dreamed about a new lightbar for my truck....ya know....like red lights that flash so i can drive fast....yah...dork

That's super interesting medicr...er.... I mean Howie!! Wink
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I can't wait to give FB HW a ride in a fire truck, it can be arranged

:Smile
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't wait to give FB HW a ride in a fire truck, it can be arranged

Should do it during the show..... Hopefully not for any other reason....
I had another nightly Effed up dream last night. I took my ex wife to London and then left her there with no money.
Instead of flying home though, I flew to Australia to meet Hugh Jackman, but he was dressed in full xmen apparel. I tried to keep it going when I woke up but it didn't happen.
zetsyuk Wrote:I had another nightly effed up dream last night. I took my ex wife to London and then left her there with no money.
Instead of flying home though, I flew to Australia to meet Hugh Jackman, but he was dressed in full xmen apparel. I tried to keep it going when I woke up but it didn't happen.

Wow. A *mildly* aggressive dream. Meaning is there pent up anger at the wife?
There's nothing about having X-men related dreams on any dream intrepretation sites that I see....maybe you're messed up in the head?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:There's nothing about having X-men related dreams on any dream intrepretation sites that I see....maybe you're messed up in the head?

I don't even like X-Men. Or comic book movies for that matter. I haven't even seen that new batman.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't wait to give FB HW a ride in a fire truck, it can be arranged

Will they be conscious for this?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Last night I dreamt I was being shot at by cops and then they threw little golf ball looking gas bombs at me so I picked them up before they went off and threw them back at them so they got gased instead. Then they finally realized they were shooting at the wrong person and when I saw them later, they were like "oops".
sunshyne Wrote:Last night I dreamt I was being shot at by cops and then they threw little golf ball looking gas bombs at me so I picked them up before they went off and threw them back at them so they got gased instead. Then they finally realized they were shooting at the wrong person and when I saw them later, they were like "oops".

sounds like someone wants to watch some more kopbuster reality internet tv!
lol yeah damn corrupt cops actually, I think its because I'm moving into a new house and I realized we have quite an arsenal of weaponry and ammo, as I was carrying it into our new place.
sunshyne Wrote:lol yeah damn corrupt cops actually, I think its because I'm moving into a new house and I realized we have quite an arsenal of weaponry and ammo, as I was carrying it into our new place.

Is your family planning on joining a local militia? Maybe they could use you.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
After watching The Office last night, my dreams took me to a rehab center for alcoholics. It was really weird, because part of therapy was sex. I went to lunch with Sunshyne yesterday and she was included in my dream last night. And no, she and I were not in therapy together, if you know what I mean.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mad Dog Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:lol yeah damn corrupt cops actually, I think its because I'm moving into a new house and I realized we have quite an arsenal of weaponry and ammo, as I was carrying it into our new place.

Is your family planning on joining a local militia? Maybe they could use you.

Nope, I am all about safety and home defense, but you will definately not find me in Obama's army.