Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Cookie Bobblehead
http://www.griffinshockey.com/bobbleheadvote/

Vote for Zane.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I voted 3 times!! Go Zane!!! I'd love to have a Zane bobblehead. Can you purchase them online?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would LOVE to have a Zane bobblehead!! ( Which head is going to be bobbled? Just asking, ya know! )
I'll put him next to my Dwight Schrute bobblehead.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
"I Voted"
Its cool how involved Zane is with the organization.
Queenie Wrote:I voted 3 times!! Go Zane!!! I'd love to have a Zane bobblehead. Can you purchase them online?
me too!!!!! and I'd love to have one too. Tongue
Knowing how bobbleheads go with the baseball team in GR, I'll bet that if Zane were to win, you'd be able to find people selling 'em on e-bay a few days before they were even given away.

Biff, think our favorite trailerpark lawyer will be selling one?
[Image: p54416_1.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:[Image: p54416_1.jpg]

This should be tatood on zane, right next to his "mr ten" tatoo!
no, opposite 'glorious'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Here is the completed design for Zane's Bobblehead...

[Image: bobblehead.jpg]
Oh, and by the way...YES, I am a proffesional at photoshoping
Brian Wrote:Oh, and by the way...YES, I am a proffesional at photoshoping

you sure are! btw your avatar is great.

I'd buy at least 5 of them.
'Voted.
I thought Zane was a bobblehead
Voting Ends December 30th!!

Make Zane a Bobblehead!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I would pay over $200 for one.
I voted for Zane. Horny women in GR may find another use for it if the nose is to scale.
it's gonna cost extra if the nose is to scale.
your momma Wrote:it's gonna cost extra if the nose is to scale.
I'm not taking out another loan. I just can't do it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I have probably the greatest bobblehead ever.....we went to the royals game this year and got a larry gura bobblehead. apparently he's a former lefty pitcher for them
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Voting ends today.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"Survey unavailable."