Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Ringtones
Kaboobie and Cookie to Zane

Okay so here's the deal, the show used to have ringtones you could download, or at least files short enough to be ringtones. Some one smarter then me needs to make some ringtones from the show, drops the guy's awesome one liners, maybe an easy rhyme rap?

make them audio files and then everyone can go to moblie17.com and sign up its free and you get like 200 minutes free to add to your phone. Ive done two so far and it works beautifully.
This is a great idea! I hope someone can manage to pull this together...
I would get one or two....great idea!
Just wanted to let people know that as per Zane's suggestion, I pulled the clip of the show singing the Red House theme starting with Joe's "wop" sound all the way up to when Hot Wings says "you can hear the panties dropping." If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure out a way to get it to you. I have it in both .wav and .mp3 formats, and I think it's about a 20 second clip.
burnking Wrote:Just wanted to let people know that as per Zane's suggestion, I pulled the clip of the show singing the Red House theme starting with Joe's "wop" sound all the way up to when Hot Wings says "you can hear the panties dropping." If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure out a way to get it to you. I have it in both .wav and .mp3 formats, and I think it's about a 20 second clip.

EDIT: I didn't mean to post this, so I'll just say.... SWEET!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."