Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it...?
That when you're a child family tells you that you can be and do anything you want. They tell don't listen when people tell you that you can't do something. Yet when you grow up they tell you, play it safe, don't take risks, except mediocrity. I pray to God I don't fall into this trap with my children.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
because we are taught that we are all special, but equaly special. (at least my school did.) So you are unique, but not better, making everyone of the same worth (which is plain not true). Gradualy this becomes 'do what you are able' and that becomes 'do what you have to' and then you get accepting apathy. Just where they want you (I don't know who they are, but damn them to hell!) because those who are above you want to remain where they are or move up, and your own apathy is the chains holding you down. In short, it's not a person that makes our youth this way, it is the system and society that we live in this day.
/rant
Wow Dr Stupid, I didn't realize you were such a philosopher. This is good stuff. More please.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Wow Dr Stupid, I didn't realize you were such a philosopher. This is good stuff. More please.
I guess you just have to hit the right nerve.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Wow Dr Stupid, I didn't realize you were such a philosopher. This is good stuff. More please.
I guess you just have to hit the right nerve.

even a broke clock is right twice a day...
jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I guess you just have to hit the right nerve.

even a broke clock is right twice a day...

So, your saying he's right twice a day? Seems too high.
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:even a broke clock is right twice a day...

It's Christmas....consider that a gift..
Gee thanks. Can I keep the coal too, or do you need that to keep your house warm?
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:even a broke clock is right twice a day...

No, he only gets high once a day now . . . remember??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dr. Stupid Wrote:because we are taught that we are all special, but equaly special. (at least my school did.) So you are unique, but not better, making everyone of the same worth (which is plain not true). Gradualy this becomes 'do what you are able' and that becomes 'do what you have to' and then you get accepting apathy. Just where they want you (I don't know who they are, but damn them to hell!) because those who are above you want to remain where they are or move up, and your own apathy is the chains holding you down. In short, it's not a person that makes our youth this way, it is the system and society that we live in this day.
/rant

Hey Doc, is this pre-High or post-High??
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Pre. Don't smoke until the evening. (it helps me calm down a bit and fall asleep easier)
Ok, so about eight or nine o'clock we need some more "philosphizing" from you. We'll stay tuned.
can do. Look for it in touchy subjects, I'm gunna be philosiphising all over this joint. (ba-dum tush!)
Just kidding. I'm going to bed.