Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Forum MVP Final Round
Howie, titan and potthole are still ahead of me . . . :o
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Howie, titan and potthole are still ahead of me . . . :o
Only in post count.....you're way ahead of them in class and style Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Howie, titan and potthole are still ahead of me . . . :o
Only in post count.....you're way ahead of them in class and style Wink

Dude....your nose is blocking my view....
I know I'm late to the party... but Congrats Queen! Smile
where the hell is the loser? he's posted twice since getting his ass kicked. hasn't even logged in since the 6th.
someone tell me he and his family are fine so i can smash him for getting all quiet and pouty.
The queen his 2,000 posts and Howie 3,000 (in 2 more) in the same day?!? This should go down in history!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
elranito Wrote:I know I'm late to the party... but Congrats Queen! Smile

Thanks guy!! Where have you been? I've missed seeing your crazy baby!! Big Grin
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:The queen his 2,000 posts and Howie 3,000 (in 2 more) in the same day?!? This should go down in history!

word
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I know I'm late to the party... but Congrats Queen! Smile

Thanks guy!! Where have you been? I've missed seeing your crazy baby!! Big Grin
I really only browse from work... and I've been absolutely slammed lately. I do like that I'm always busy... it has been a bit over the top recently.
elranito Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thanks guy!! Where have you been? I've missed seeing your crazy baby!! Big Grin
I really only browse from work... and I've been absolutely slammed lately. ...

/slammed by blackballs!!/
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sweet Jesus!!!

I have a new title! Thanks Biff and board members!!

You're approaching 2,000 posts too. You'll be the titan of the board in no time!! Wink

There are so many reasons I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

dingdongyo Wrote:where the hell is the loser? he's posted twice since getting his ass kicked. hasn't even logged in since the 6th.
someone tell me he and his family are fine so i can smash him for getting all quiet and pouty.

He's been rather busy with some stuff, from what I know.
potthole Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:where the hell is the loser? he's posted twice since getting his ass kicked. hasn't even logged in since the 6th.

He's been rather busy with some stuff, from what I know.
i like to think he's just being a fussy bitch
i heard Fistor is taking a break from the board to go to DC and solve the economy.
Jo Wrote:i heard Fistor is taking a break from the board to go to DC and solve the economy.

Can't do any worse Undecided
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
i heard Fistor is climbing Everest wearing nothing but a sock.
Jo Wrote:i heard Fistor is climbing Everest wearing nothing but a sock.
Red hot chili pepper's style....
Quote of the Day:
Jo Wrote:i heard Fistor is taking a break from the board to go to DC and solve the economy.

Jo Wrote:i heard Fistor is climbing Everest wearing nothing but a sock.
oh, i get it!!!

i heard fistor is too busy curing cancer. with his sperm.
i heard Fistor is traveling to Mordor. something about throwing away a ring.
i heard fistor bought the illinois senate seat.
I heard the Fistor's likeness is going to be on the 2 dollar coin.
i heard fistor is busy putting the finishing touches on the dream recorder.
I heard fistor is in the custody of the Iraqi army and is being detained for questioning. Something about his shoes.
Quote of the Day:
i heard Fistor is in the process of owning the word "fock".
dino Wrote:I heard fistor is in the custody of the Iraqi army and is being detained for questioning. Something about his shoes.

Exalt!!
I heard Fistor owes me five bucks.
I heard Fistor's teeth glow in the dark.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The truth is I've been away because I'm depressed about finishing second in a board popularity contest. I'm that shallow.

also my sock fell off halfway up. it was cold.
Fistor Wrote:The truth is I've been away because I'm depressed about finishing second in a board popularity contest. I'm that shallow.

How did Titan get Fistor's password?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:The truth is I've been away because I'm depressed about finishing second in a board popularity contest. I'm that shallow.

There is always next year....
lokizilla Wrote:

There is always next year....

It'll probably be cold on Everest next year, too.
Admin Wrote:

How did Titan get Fistor's password?

I thought they were one and the same... Undecided
Also, in case you mooks can't figure out I was using sarcasm in that post:

I was using sarcasm in that post.

I was pretty honored to be among the final two, and am glad I lost to Queenie. She deserved it.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How did Titan get Fistor's password?

I thought they were one and the same... Undecided

Does all this bitterness toward me originate from a particular showdown on a particular ping pong table in a particular bar in Nashville one particular evening?
"abc123" isn't that challenging of a password.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Sarcasm is hard to read on a board, but it was figured into a response.
i heard Fistor speaks in "sarcasm", whatever that is.
Spell check, got to love it... From Webster Dictionary.... Sarcasm: 1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm
Actually, I probably would've finished third behind Titan if circumstances hadn't arisen.
Fistor Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I thought they were one and the same... Undecided

Does all this bitterness toward me originate from a particular showdown on a particular ping pong table in a particular bar in Nashville one particular evening?

yes, it still hurts.......the beating not the other...
Fistor Wrote:Actually, I probably would've finished third behind Titan if circumstances hadn't arisen.

yeah and if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.