Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "I lost at..." thread
I'm the dousche who got destroyed in Sportier Than Thou on 6/6/08. I blame the lack of baseball questions.
You're the douche who can't spell "douche". Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That too. Shows how often I use that word in everyday conversation.
Admin Wrote:You're the douche who can't spell "douche". Wink

Ha! burn!
potthole Wrote:I'm the dousche who got destroyed in Sportier Than Thou on 6/6/08. I blame the lack of baseball questions.

One of the worst performances of all time. I'd look to end it if I were you.
potthole Wrote:I'm the dousche who got destroyed in Sportier Than Thou on 6/6/08. I blame the lack of baseball questions.

I'd like to ear hole you with a baseball.
Your body armor will do you no good, you'll be my first casualty. You're getting earholed...
You should have never called in if you only know 1 sport! You were painful to listen to!
I'm the nerrrrrrd, according to Zane, network engineer that lost Dumber than Zane Trivia last week. At least it came down to the last question and I wasn't annihilated like the cookie lady a few years ago or the teacher that didn't know the stuff she's supposed to be teaching.

No I don't like Star Wars or Star Trek (or anything SciFi)
I've never used a 12 sided die
and yes, I do like men

just to clarify =)

Marianne
No matter how much salty-nuts sucked, nobody beats El Matador.
houseboat Wrote:One of the worst performances of all time. I'd look to end it if I were you.

To be quite honest, when I called in, I never even expected to get through. It was an "ohshit" moment when I first got on air, because I knew that I was most likely going to go down in flames once the game started.
basschica Wrote:I'm the nerrrrrrd, according to Zane, network engineer that lost Dumber than Zane Trivia last week. At least it came down to the last question and I wasn't annihilated like the cookie lady a few years ago or the teacher that didn't know the stuff she's supposed to be teaching.

No I don't like Star Wars or Star Trek (or anything SciFi)
I've never used a 12 sided die
and yes, I do like men

just to clarify =)

Marianne

the photo in your avatar is pretty small. do you have any more photos online? myspace or facebook or whatever ?
Wowie Groovie !