Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe is HOT!!
So I'm an avid listener, but there were a few months where I wasn't able to listen a while back. When I was finally able to watch "What Can Joe Do?" videos I noticed how Producer Joe lost a bunch of weight. I would have to say that he looks awesome!
Yeah, he is hot. And he's funny. That's a deadly combination
What ever happened to pimping Joe out to some rich Cougar?
I would've boned Producer Joe when he was fat, a love grenade is a love grenade, fat or skinny!!
joe needs to ball check hot wings on air.

that would make me wanna do him more
My wife has already told me she'd leave me for Joe, and now I sit in Audi TT roadsters to contemplate this fact...

homewrecker...
Did I hear that Joe is single again? Oh boy...where's the next live remote? I wanna climb his rock.
Joe looks decent, I suppose... but with the all the black powder, he might go Chris Benwah on his family at this rate.
Wow, Joe has a lot of admirers. But do any women think he's hot?
I would hit it.. many times !!!
smarterthanhw Wrote:Wow, Joe has a lot of admirers. But do any women think he's hot?

LOL funniest thing posted on this board !
Wowie Groovie !
Seriously, if it wasnt for this katie chick...i'd be trying my hardest to get with him! skinny joe is so cute and so funny...

hmmm.... :-*
meh, he's got a big cow head
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:meh, he's got a big cow head

All the better for milking us with.

???
I think he's a hottie. It's his looks, personality and sarcastic sense of humor that draws in the ladies. He wasn't that bad when he was heavier either. At least he wasn't 900lbs. and trapped in his house like that mexican dude. That blob couldn't even get out of bed!
I think Prod.Joe more that proved he can get exactly what he wants when he did his Raspberry stunt! After he mentioned the show, It was like puddy in his hands!! You go Boy!
Producer Joe is bangin and he has a sexy voice. Ever seen that scene in Private Parts where that chick rides the speaker? Yeah, he makes me want to do that. Wink
magicmedicine Wrote:Producer Joe is bangin and he has a sexy voice. Ever seen that scene in Private Parts where that chick rides the speaker? Yeah, he makes me want to do that. Wink

I hear the girls do that for Barnaby too.
Wow...I didnt realize joe was attractive to women.hmm
*sigh* its nice to know that im not the only one who finds producer joe very sexy !! Wink
So I wonder how much Joes fame has to do with this? I met Joe down at Hootenany (not that you can discern too much from a two minute conversation), but he seemed like a regular Joe to me. Actually, he seemed to me just like he is on the show. A little nervous, a little quiet, wondering if his stunt were funny. On the bright side, if all these women think Joe is hot, I may have some hope yet.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
hey joe does it disturb you that so many men had to get in on this thread?
alpacafarmer Wrote:hey joe does it disturb you that so many men had to get in on this thread?
Shut up. I'd perch my butt for Joe any day.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:meh, he's got a big cow head

couldn't agree more
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!