Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the show needs
Maybe this was already mentioned somewhere at some point, but i haven't seen it.

But i think the show needs a webcam, theres too much of the show that would be funnier if you saw the reactions, instead of the 30 sec clips they post on the site.

I mean a camera is cheap now days they could buy one set it up and just broadcast on the website, or a site that hosts webcams like that Ustream site with those puppies.

Or charge $5 a month and do a thing like podcasting with video.
Personally, I think they need to come up with some more crazy games. I always look forward to the few they are doing right now.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
they need a chick once and awhile. If you didnt know the show you'd think they where a bunch of homos
I have always thought something like a webcam would be cool. I'm just afraid it would somehow mess with their chemistry with them knowing their always being watched.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
beerad08 Wrote:they need a chick once and awhile. If you didnt know the show you'd think they where a bunch of homos
They have female interns and Stephanie Webb filled in for Hot Wings one time.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
beerad08 Wrote:they need a chick once and awhile. If you didnt know the show you'd think they where a bunch of homos

Anybody else smell troll? Sniff, sniff.
potthole Wrote:

Anybody else smell troll? Sniff, sniff.
beerad08? maybe it's HUUUUUUGE!!

UM...we like the "sausage fest" that is FBHW (and producer joe)

NO CHANGE NECESSARY!

Yeah, because working with other men makes you so gay.

Also, I like the webcam idea, and even though I'd hardly ever get to watch, myself, I think it would add an extra layer. If they did a FBHW show, they could sell it on iTunes, and I would buy every episode.