Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check
Just to show Zane that the DeVos' don't rip off everyone. Just those who blame other people for failing.
[Image: check.jpg]
This is just a bonus BTW.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[drop]Good for you[/drop]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I should clarify this isn't mine. Just a good friends. I'm not trying to be snobby I just hate when Zane always calls it a scam.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wow that's amazing! Tell us more!
unless you're going to share the wealth, stfu.

MOST of the time it is a scam. Happy now?
I'm not sure why I didn't anticipate this reaction. I guess if you can't beat em join em.

Jiggy Wrote:Just to show Zane that the DeVos' don't rip off everyone. Just those who blame other people for failing.
[Image: check.jpg]
This is just a bonus BTW.
Holy S man, why don't you tell us more. Were all dying to know!! :o
Jiggy Wrote:I'm not sure why I didn't anticipate this reaction. I guess if you can't beat em join em.

At least you joined with an original response.

burnking Wrote:Wow that's amazing! Tell us more!
Jiggy Wrote:I'm not sure why I didn't anticipate this reaction. I guess if you can't beat em join em.

You're supposed to join them, Not plagiarize them.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Alright I give up on this one. I'm a douchebag! Happy?
Jiggy Wrote:Alright I give up on this one. I'm a douchebag! Happy?

Video yourself punching you in the nose and maybe I'll be happy.
burnking Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Alright I give up on this one. I'm a douchebag! Happy?

Video yourself punching you in the nose balls and maybe I'll be happy.

fixed!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jiggy Wrote:I should clarify this isn't mine. Just a good friends.

Funny how it's never "mine, just a good friends." Did you pull that right off of their website or did you have a buddy e-mail it to you? When that check is issued in your name let us know, until then it doesn't work for anyone but those at the top of the inverted triangle. Keep the faith though...I'm sure it will work out for you and your balance sheet. :Smile
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I should clarify this isn't mine. Just a good friends.

Funny how it's never "mine, just a good friends." Did you pull that right off of their website or did you have a buddy e-mail it to you? When that check is issued in your name let us know, until then it doesn't work for anyone but those at the top of the inverted triangle. Keep the faith though...I'm sure it will work out for you and your balance sheet. :Smile
I know my good friends would love to have me post their checks on a message board.
Quote of the Day:
they don't use a pyramid scam anymore...it's now a tetrahedron scam...more guys get rich off one poor saps work...duh efficiency :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Like Zane I know when i'm outnumbered. However, I think you guys should do proper research before you can call something a scam or pyramid. I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion of the topic either way, I only wanted to show some proof of this actually working.

dino Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Funny how it's never "mine, just a good friends." Did you pull that right off of their website or did you have a buddy e-mail it to you? When that check is issued in your name let us know, until then it doesn't work for anyone but those at the top of the inverted triangle. Keep the faith though...I'm sure it will work out for you and your balance sheet. :Smile
I know my good friends would love to have me post their checks on a message board.
As far as this goes. His info is all blacked out so I think it doesn't matter.
dino Wrote:I know my good friends would love to have me post their checks on a message board.

If I remember correctly (My SIL paid a bunch of money in the hopes of making it big) you can get that picture of that check from their website as "proof" that someone can make that much.

Of course now with the dodecahedron scheme they have branched off in the e-commerce first as Team of Destiny and now just Team. I love it when they try to claim they aren't Amway.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
dino Wrote:I know my good friends would love to have me post their checks on a message board.

If I remember correctly (My SIL paid a bunch of money in the hopes of making it big) you can get that picture of that check from their website as "proof" that someone can make that much.

Of course now with the dodecahedron scheme they have branched off in the e-commerce first as Team of Destiny and now just Team. I love it when they try to claim they aren't Amway.

It's not Amway, It's Quixtar....Dick
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
tetrahedron VS dodecahedron tonight on TBS....
landmammaldolphin Wrote:

Keep proving my point more about how you know nothing about this please. The group were affiliated with isn't and has never been the Team of Destiny. Yes that particular group is a scam and Alticor spent and lost a bunch of money taking them to court and getting them kicked out of Amway. They are still around selling but they have nothing to do with my business or the Amway brand. Like I said instead of basing your facts off of what your buddies said or what you read on some a-holes blog why don't you do some sophisticated research. As far as me getting that picture off of a website, I don't think so.
My wife's aunt and uncle (this sounds like a lie :Smile)honestly made it rich on Amway in the 70's. That was when it was new, everyone was jumping on board and the earlybirds got the golden worm (they were near the top of the triangle) now everyone has caught on. and the bottom of the triangle isn't filling in as it's HUGE. The aunt and uncle also worked their asses off both on their farm and in marketing their stuff.

Too late.

I'll stick with my job...I get to do this all day for a decent wage.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My wife's aunt and uncle (this sounds like a lie :Smile)honestly made it rich on Amway in the 70's. That was when it was new, everyone was jumping on board and the earlybirds got the golden worm (they were near the top of the triangle) now everyone has caught on. and the bottom of the triangle isn't filling in as it's HUGE.

Too late.

I'll stick with my job...I get to do this all day for a decent wage.
I know quite a few people who got in in the last 5-6 years and make 6 figures plus. Quite a ways from the 70s.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It's not Amway, It's Quixtar....Dick

Big Grin Nicely played!!!!

jiggy, I'll tell you what. When you make 6 figures a year and can prove it to me, come back and I will personally apologize. In fact, I too am in West Michigan so I will buy you a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke at a McDonald's near you and apologize the entire time you eat them. If, however, you spend a crapload of money and get a small amount in return, I will type "I told you so" in big print here on the boards...deal?
howie where are you from
I have a full proof way to shut up any Amway salesperson.

When they pull you in for the "talk" listen nicely and then say, "I have a garage. Jay and Dick started in their garage. You're not dreaming big enough. Let's take Amway over. Let's start in my garage and build our own empire. We don't need their books, their rah rah meeting, their products. Let's start from scratch!"

They play big on dreams and big. Why not get bigger than the monster!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
and WTF is Amway using a bank in Troy? Let's keep the $ local.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It's not Amway, It's Quixtar....Dick

Big Grin Nicely played!!!!

jiggy, I'll tell you what. When you make 6 figures a year and can prove it to me, come back and I will personally apologize. In fact, I too am in West Michigan so I will buy you a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke at a McDonald's near you and apologize the entire time you eat them. If, however, you spend a crapload of money and get a small amount in return, I will type "I told you so" in big print here on the boards...deal?
How come when someone says, "Hey, I want to go into law enforcement (etc.) the normal response is good for you I hope you succeed. Anytime someone mentions this however it's skepticism and negativity. Obviously people can succeed. I'm not so naive (the word is knave...Hot Wings) that I don't know success on a six figure scale is hard and takes alot of work. I could have been a little more tasteful and not posted a pic file, but I did...and it's one of those things where while I stand behind everything I say, I really wish I could take that one back now. I've gotten alot of crap from people close to me about my decision but it's what I chose. If it turns out to be a turd for me I will follow show and message board code and update you. I will however take that bet landmammaldolphin.
The reason that people give you crap is because they can see that the system of Amway/Quixtar, etc. is set up for those at the top, not those at the bottom. It's a system that is doomed to fail unless you have huge amounts of capital to put in from the beginning, at which point you would be better off starting your own company. The IBO is simply a way to give folks false hope. I understand that you are probably excited and if it works for you, more power to you and congratulations, but it's not designed for you to succeed, it's designed for you to make those at the top more and more money. Look at the numbers. How many people join and how many fail? How many join and out of those that join, how many actually make 6 figures on an annual basis?

I've had a lot of friends who were sucked in and after they realized that they spent 4 times more than they made, they finally saw the light. The e-commerce ends up costing you more in the long run and the products you get the most points on (Amway products) are crappy products anyway.

I have quite a few associates that work for Amway, not as sales but in the plant and I can honestly say that they wouldn't buy the products they make or that Amway distributes. That says a lot to me.

I also speak from the experience of those I have known and the research I have done on my own in regards to pyramids, multi-level and ponzi schemes. I've done my homework, just so you know.

Good luck to you, I hope it works for you, it's just not for me and I will try to convince anyone I know not to join based on the knowledge I have obtained.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Good luck to you, I hope it works for you, it's just not for me and I will try to convince anyone I know not to join based on the knowledge I have obtained.
Thank you. New thread!!
Had some free time and was going through old threads. My God, how did I survive this board in the beginning? Not sure who the guy is that started this thread but he sounds like a jackass. :problem:

Oh, and I don't do this anymore *surprised* I guess I owe you lunch landmammal. I think it works great for a lot of people just not me.
I miss Howie and some others who participated in this thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I remember when Hotwings' called Howie a woman. That was classic.
I miss Howie and the other "regulars" too. Sad
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I miss Howie and the other "regulars" too. Sad

I miss the irregulars
Wowie Groovie !
-Jiggy- Wrote:Had some free time and was going through old threads. My God, how did I survive this board in the beginning? Not sure who the guy is that started this thread but he sounds like a jackass. :problem:

You're tellin' me. Back in the early days of this board I was, "The Mod Who Likes to Fight Everybody." Seemed like every week I was getting all p.o.'ed at somebody new.
potthole Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Had some free time and was going through old threads. My God, how did I survive this board in the beginning? Not sure who the guy is that started this thread but he sounds like a jackass. :problem:

You're tellin' me. Back in the early days of this board I was, "The Mod Who Likes to Fight Everybody." Seemed like every week I was getting all p.o.'ed at somebody new.

:wave:
Wowie Groovie !