Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast questions: READ THIS THREAD FIRST
The last full day of podcasts I got was Tuesday Nov 25th. I got one clip from 11/26 and there is one from 11/25 that won't download and gives me a 400 error.
Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? If so, any idea how to fix it? I'm really not enjoying work without having my FB&HW podcast to listen to!

If you lost the link you can e-mail Dean at deanhunt @ chartermi .net
same here
Just like all the other threads that were started, try the usual. Refresh the link, reload the link, then contact Dean at MyTown if it's still not working.
I noticed yesterday that mine wasn't updating (I use iTunes, BTW). After tinkering around for a few minutes, I noticed that I had apparently somehow become unsubscribed. A quick click of the "Subscribe" button, and all was in working order once more.
Mine does the same thing for the past few days. Would it also do this when your subscription runs out? I dont remember when I re subscribed so I thought this was the issue.
I had to reload mine this morning to get today's (so I could hear my victory in Nascar math!!). But it worked fine after refreshing just once.

yesimstillgiddy
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yay mine worked. Phew. I listened to Nascar Math first. Congrats. Normally I have a quirk, no listening until I get to that segment. I let that one go seeing I'm 2 days behind.
As of today my iTunes was still stuck on cut 16 from 11/28. I deleted that track, then refreshed and five random tracks from 12/3 - 12/5 downloaded, but that's it.

Update: Deano sent me a new link and it works now.
I've got a question. I recently upgraded iTunes and the link has been lost to the FBHW's podcasts.... What is the URL you type in, I know it will have my name in it somewhere and I can't find the email from Dean at mytown... Help.... please....
catiav5user Wrote:I've got a question. I recently upgraded iTunes and the link has been lost to the FBHW's podcasts.... What is the URL you type in, I know it will have my name in it somewhere and I can't find the email from Dean at mytown... Help.... please....

You can e-mail Dean for the link

deanhunt @ chartermi .net
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah, I emailed him... Now nobody can find my email address... craps man.. I thought the URL was thefreebeerandhotwingsshow/yourname????
Nope, it's not that. Sadly, you might just have to pony up for a new podcast subscription.
Well, I had it and paid for it and now its gone... Now there is issues with paypal and all that jaz... Yeah, I may have to toss more money
catiav5user Wrote:Well, I had it and paid for it and now its gone... Now there is issues with paypal and all that jaz... Yeah, I may have to toss more money

You know it's worth it! :-X
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
catiav5user Wrote:Well, I had it and paid for it and now its gone... Now there is issues with paypal and all that jaz... Yeah, I may have to toss more money

I don't know your situation so take this with a grain of salt, but a full year's worth is only $30, which is extremely cheap, and it usually goes towards charity, so you're still doing a good thing.
Quick note- We absolutely will not give podcast links out. Any and all Podcast business goes To Dean (deanhunt @ chartermi .net ). We are here for technical support. If you try to get this for free...... You are stealing from ill children in need.

(Deck The halls with the Balls of Howie)
I am sure this question has been asked may times, but here it goes anyway. I just subscribed to FBHW pod-cast, have iTunes, and see it on pod-cast but it will not play the pod-cast, any ideas?
Thanks
Click on Free Beer and Hot Wings Show right click and hit update. It should bring up a button that says get all. Each segment will start downloading 3 at a time From last week til yesterday.
Unless someone else here gives any ideas that might help you. Also try http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/