Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Avery's Sloppy Seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HN8L0W8ewY

God I love that guy. He pisses everyone off so bad. I wish he were still on the Wings.
I don't get whats so wrong with saying "Sloppy Seconds".
I noticed when they announced this on ESPN, they used his quote but replaced "Sloppy Seconds" with "Ex-Girlfriends".
Come on now, is that really necessary censorship?
Don't be weak NHL, we know you hate the guy, but he didn't do anything wrong but trash talk.
zetsyuk Wrote:God I love that guy. He pisses everyone off so bad. I wish he were still on the Wings.

judging from how his stars teammates were talking about him, it seems to me the wings would be glad he's gone.
dingdongyo Wrote:
zetsyuk Wrote:God I love that guy. He pisses everyone off so bad. I wish he were still on the Wings.

judging from how his stars teammates were talking about him, it seems to me the wings would be glad he's gone.

yeah 'prolly' true. He hadn't transcended yet into a-hole stardom when he was a Wing/Griffin.
zetsyuk Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:judging from how his stars teammates were talking about him, it seems to me the wings would be glad he's gone.

what the hell was avery talking about.
yeah 'prolly' true. He hadn't transcended yet into a-hole stardom when he was a Wing/Griffin.
medicron Wrote:what the hell was avery talking about.
they explained it on the show. something about other hockey players dating his ex-girlfriends.

you have to type what you say after the quote tags, otherwise it looks all screwy.
Dion Phaneuf is dating Avery's ex-girlfriend Elisha Cuthbert from The Girl Next Door and other movies. She is a noted puck bunny.
Its BS he got suspended.
mcnastie Wrote:Its BS he got suspended.

someone with brains enters the conversation.
Sean Avery=No class. Glad he is no longer with the Wings organization. I saw him play in the Red/White game in GR early in his career and he shot the puck 2 seconds after the period ended and got the stink glove from Draper or Maltby for doing a stupid dick thing. Good to see he's matured by bouncing around the league the last 5 years.
He was the same way playing for the Griff's . I don't think anyone in the locker room particularly liked him. At least, not those that drank with us after games.