Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Stunt Failure Poll
Go ahead and pick one. Remember, I'm looking for ones that failed on the radio, whether or not there was good video.
I personally picked the Worlds Hottest Pepper Taste Test because they're was so much buildup. He was supposed to die, so when they weren't even hot...
I picked human pinata because I actually had the day off work that day and was heading down there to take part but unfortunately I was a little late and they were done. So to me that was the biggest failure.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I picked human pinata because I actually had the day off work that day and was heading down there to take part but unfortunately I was a little late and they were done. So to me that was the biggest failure.

They didn't fail.
You did.
Snake Coffin was lame!! Sure, Joe cried and sniveled a bit, but the audio was awful!!! Video was better, but still, what is a stunt without Joe writhing, crying and maybe even peeing hinself just a tad? eecchh...He held on to his sensibilities FAR too long in this stunt.

( I loved Ipecac Burger(old, I know) and Tequila shot !) Joe is exciting when he makes those primal sounds!!! Then again, I love the sound of men in pain!!
I just picked the raz challenge cuz it was just plain boring
I picked the bat stunt.

Hello - no bats?! WTF?
I also picked bat wrangler.
the birds. epic FAIL. the puppies couldn't even save this one.
Got a new one, don't we! Too bad I can't add it to the poll.
Chloraseptic isn't getting the votes it deserves and I think that's because it's so old that a lot of people don't remember it. Just think of the very concept of the stunt. How in God's name did ANYONE on that show think that gargling chloraseptic was going to be a good idea for a stunt? I know it was early so they were just getting their toes wet but come on. At least all of the other stunts had potential on paper. This one was lame from formation.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I vote racquetball dodgeball. Never rely on listeners to bring the thunder.