Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Math
Hell yeah!!! That was MEEEEEE!!

Gosh I hope we get to go to Daytona!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yay! I hope you do too. I know absolutely nothing about racing, other than I think I would be good at it.
damn i missed it....stupid phone calls! :-[
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If you go you have to post some pics.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Queenie Wrote:Hell yeah!!! That was MEEEEEE!!

Congrats!! Hope you get to go!
Awesome job my lady!!!!

You are going to take me, right?
jus' P Wrote:Awesome job my lady!!!!

If you let me get some sleep!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

Fine, I'll sleep with Zane....oh, you mean at home? The couch is lookin' good...
I'm still reeling from this!! That was so SAWEEET!!
Queenie Wrote:

Don't you two have enough children?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
www.condomusa.com

cheap rubbers in bulk
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If you let me get some sleep!!

Don't you two have enough children?

No, and it's not for a lack of trying.... Wink

I think my boys have fulfilled their mission.
Congratulations!!! I'll be rooting for ya!!!
Queenie Wrote:Hell yeah!!! That was MEEEEEE!!

I wondered if that was you! Congrats!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks Biff! I so wanted to work in Queenie and the board, but I was too damn nervous!! :-X :-X :-X
Just listened to the segment. Thought you weren't going to get it for a minute. Congrats!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Queenie Wrote:Thanks Biff! I so wanted to work in Queenie and the board, but I was too damn nervous!! :-X :-X :-X

EARNHARDT!!!!!! UH.............EARNHARDT JR.!!!!!!!!!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Just listened to the segment.
Good job Queenie!!!
You kicked his ass!
You represented the board quite well even if you didn't slip queenie in there!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Thanks guys/gals!!! :-X

I had to go back and listen to the podcast, because I was living the moment and didn't remember exactly what I said. I did get a wee little excited, huh? I felt the pressure when Zane said, "she's gonna kick your ass!" I knew then, I had to win!!! Right after he gave the question we had an overhead page in the office. That's why I asked them to repeat it. Freakin ADHD . . . can't block anything out. But that was truly AWESOME!!! But nothing would be more awesome than getting to meet the guys in person and at Daytona!!
So You were Dan? J/k Congrats. When you win and go, do me one favor please? Find the Nascar today stage and kick Fat eff Jimmy Spencer's teeth in.
Congrats to Queenie!!!!!

Plunger, you lucky bastard.
I am not a fan of NASCAR but I'll try to get through and if I win I'll give them to you Queenie.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I am not a fan of NASCAR but I'll try to get through and if I win I'll give them to you Queenie.

Awww that's just absolutely sweet of you, LMD!!
I got through and lost the other day. I was so ashamed of myself. :-[ lol I'll keep trying though.
hopefully queenie wins. that would be cool
Plunger, every time I look at your avatar, I think about Gollum from LOTR.....he wants his preciousssss...

Hope y'all get to make it to the race!!!!
I am really surprised that gals are winning over guys. It's great, but I thought the guys had better heads for math and Nascar Math, at that!! Congrats, Queenie!!!
chlietoris63 Wrote:I am really surprised that gals are winning over guys. It's great, but I thought the guys had better heads for math and Nascar Math, at that!! Congrats, Queenie!!!

I think chicks are better at remembers all the driver numbers. From what I've seen, there are more female Nascar fans than male.
Okay...the Zilla says we got to petition for Queenie to win the trip....
Good job Queenie! I have to go back and listen to the segment again but, awesome job nonetheless!!
Boy this morning reminded me of zane trying to figure out how many pennies are in a million dollars. I had a feeling the 8 dollars per trick would confuse some people, I just did't think it would confuse the person who wrote the question! Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I was thinking the same thing, but more along the lines of "I can't believe that Free Beer and Hot Wings let the math genius Zane make up a math problem unchecked." It made for good listening though. It was funny how as all the callers were all wrong, Zane's voice got meeker and less sure of himself and then reverted to the " no?...".
so very true....you could hear his confidence waning with each call
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
sunshyne Wrote:I was thinking the same thing, but more along the lines of "I can't believe that Free Beer and Hot Wings let the math genius Zane make up a math problem unchecked." It made for good listening though. It was funny how as all the callers were all wrong, Zane's voice got meeker and less sure of himself and then reverted to the " no?...".

They know that Math is not his strong suit...what am I saying, I would have probably hit that way too....LOL
sunshyne Wrote:yay! I hope you do too. I know absolutely nothing about racing, other than I think I would be good at it.

What makes you think that?
http://www.bustedtees.com/boringnascar
lurkingfinger Wrote:http://www.bustedtees.com/boringnascar

Look at you. It wasn't funny the first time, but you thought to yourself "Maybe if I try again and it's funny, I won't have to eat that veiner!" Well it's not, and you do.
Albany.
Good luck Queenie!! I'm pulling for you!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Good Luck Queenie!!!
Hope they pull your name!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza