Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racquetball, aka fun-ass game.
So, I've played racquetball all my life, nearly all eighteen years of it. I love it. I've always been that kid who played that funny sport.

You wouldn't believe how happy I am that my sport has been mentioned...TWICE. Through the years, I've seen the sport dwindle in popularity, and I've seen court after court turn into a storage room. To have it mentioned on the air (in a positive light, too!) is one of the coolest things EVER. No joke.

That being said...I really want to play Free Beer or Joe. Actually, I want to own them. You know, give 'em a few lessons. If I played them, that would make my life.

Anyway, I wonder how much the talent fee for the two of them would be?

I'll pay for the court time? How many calendars would I have to buy?
Great game. Fast reflexes are a must.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: Product_2059T.jpg]
I used to play a lot. I remember once hitting my opponent in the back of the head and knocking him out. Gawd I thought I killed him!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I used to play a lot. I remember once hitting my opponent in the back of the head and knocking him out. Gawd I thought I killed him!!

Poor Plunger. And he still married you? ;D
nyuck nyuck...

Seriously though, what do you think I'd have to do in order for this dream to become a reality?
I'm in if we start a FBWH league. I used to play 5 times a week.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Yeah, a FBHW league would be so much fun. Who else could we get?