Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my calander
And I have to say kudos to hot wings and joe, hilarious work guys. January is my favorite!

And thanks for signing it guys! You rock!
You know, I was just thinking to myself that this forum needed yet another thread about the calendar and *poof* there it is!
burnking Wrote:You know, I was just thinking to myself that this forum needed yet another thread about the calendar and *poof* there it is!

lol yeah you're right. I didn't think this one all the way through, I was just excited.
I was attempting to listen today, but kept being interrupted (stupid work). Did I hear they have the calendar at Priscilla's (well, Cirilla's, but I hate the new name)?! I must have heard that wrong...right?
Nope, they do. If you go to buy one, however, it's pay by check only. No cash or credit.
That's what I thought I heard. Why is that? I might have to go investigate.
They teamed up with the stores because it's just another, and somewhat faster, way for people to get a copy of the thing. Back when they did Joe's nude calender, they sold copies in those stores as well.
I love my copy. I can't wait for the new year, when I can display it at full view....