Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did my thread go?
If I did something wrong I'd like to know so I don't do it again.
It's in the GR area.
check it out.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...541&page=1
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dino Wrote:It's in the GR area.
check it out.

oh ok thanks bro. sorry, thought if the show talked about it, that it goes here. and I don't mean bro derogatory. lesson learned.

also of course you know you are more than welcome to delete this here thread. won't happen again boss.
whats in the gr area, and what are we checking out.
medicron Wrote:whats in the gr area, and what are we checking out.

it was totally this really cool clip of Britney Spears admitting she is a talentless bitch. too bad I lost my hosting ;(
why did you loose your hosting and what is hosting
think anything Dick Clark has ever done, but switch Dick Clark out with a iBook.
why is my karma -5
medicron Wrote:why is my karma -5

opposite reason why mine is +4.

hope that helps.

Because no one likes you.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

too mean

what's sad is that I've started at least 5 different threads and this one already has surpassed the popularity of my other ones.
so rock tell me. why do you not like me
Rock Monster Wrote:

Meh....It's like ron is the new Titan.....everyone gets to take a shot!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
zetsyuk Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Because no one likes you.

too mean

what's sad is that I've started at least 5 different threads and this one already has surpassed the popularity of my other ones.

for some reason some people just dont like some people. oh well
medicron Wrote:so rock tell me. why do you not like me

Because you're a post whore and a douchebag.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I like you. or maybe I like Wahmbulance. Who knows?
well rock i hope that some day i can help you. hopefully not in a bad way.
medicron Wrote:well rock i hope that some day i can help you. hopefully not in a bad way.

I exalted you because I can.
so rock what is a post whore. is that a medical definition, or is that something only challenged individuals like yourself say

Few Examples:

medicron Wrote:not everyone has there own segment

medicron Wrote:just waiting for hotwings, zane and joe to come ride on the bus w/ some service. trust me it could be arranged

medicron Wrote:sticking my head out the window screaming waaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooo waaaaaaaah ooooooo. for some reason people just wont get out of my way.

medicron Wrote:go up to any and all ambulances and ask if he can get on the pa system and act like a siren

medicron Wrote:well get your (paramedic) ambulance drivers license and you can make $55,000.00 like me.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Few Examples:

medicron Wrote:well get your (paramedic) ambulance drivers license and you can make $55,000.00 like me.

ICE BURN.

Exalt soon to be reneged.
I swear you are hopped up on Epipens or something....

medic man you are probably punchy after a 24 hr shift or something...take a nap and don't try so hard
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
didnt mean to bore you ROCK
epi pens, boy rock you did your homework for once in your life
cracks me up that the word EWWWWWWWWWWWWWLAHEN started this hahahha
medicron Wrote:epi pens, boy rock you did your homework for once in your life

The name's Howie, Howie Feltersnatch.
somewhere Oggie Ogalthorpe is turning over in his grave.
how long has zane been doing the hole pa thing at the arena
Way to be original there, skippy!

medicron Wrote:didnt mean to bore you ROCK

medicron Wrote:what is the matter howie, do i bore you
medicron Wrote:how long has zane been doing the hole pa thing at the arena

far as I know since this season started.

He's VERY good at it. Very.

not sarcastic. I have season tix 3 rows up from the Griff's penalty box. (3 rows up from Zane).

Boulerice was my bitch a couple Friday's ago.

"HEY BOULERICE! JESSSSSSSSssEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DOWNEY IS ON THE ICE! IS THAT WHY YOU TOOK A PENALTY???"
hey rock go find skippy and blow his monster, you whinny little bitch
medicron Wrote:hey rock go find skippy and blow his monster, you whinny little bitch

So Ron, tell me something. Did you have to go back and get your G.E.D. to become an EMT, or are you still working on that?
blablablabla, that all you ever say Rock, did your mama not hug you enough as a child. maybe you have mommy issues.
wait wait wait

is this the actual Ron that FBHW castrated verbally on tuesday?

and some of Wednesday.
They didn't just castrate him....they gave him an Adda-dictame and then lopped the sucker off!
lol medic ron you've turned into Mickey Mouse crying Liberry guy in the last couple posts to me.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They didn't just castrate him....they gave him an Adda-dictame and then lopped the sucker off!

rofl yeah +1
so where does zane anounce from. does he sit down on the ice.
medicron Wrote:so where does zane anounce from. does he sit down on the ice.

yup, everyone skates around him.