Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hot Wings ?
Where do you think he is ?
Wowie Groovie !
Cheerleading camp.
He's Hannah Montana! He'll be back after the concert...
he's driving it to Joes mom
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
angryradiator Wrote:He's Hannah Montana! He'll be back after the concert...

That would have been a great choice for the poll.

"Standing in line for Hannah Montana tickets"
Wowie Groovie !
Any other idea's as to where he might be ?
Wowie Groovie !
I suspect it's a funeral.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I suspect it's a funeral.

Yeah I thought about that too, and I wanted to post an option to vote something like "He's at the funeral of the last Fighting Hellfish and now all the pretty paintings are his" but there werent enough spaces available to type all of that. Since you're God of this site can you fix that ?
Wowie Groovie !
Folks,

We haven't heard much about Invetro lately. Do you think perhaps round 2?

The funeral idea is most likely.
Titan ! Wrote:

Yeah I thought about that too, and I wanted to post an option to vote something like "He's at the funeral of the last Fighting Hellfish and now all the pretty paintings are his" but there werent enough spaces available to type all of that. Since you're God of this site can you fix that ?

It's a free board and you get what you pay for.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Now i feel bad
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Now i feel bad

Whaaaaa I'm sad about stuff !
Wowie Groovie !
I think they mentioned something about an operation yesterday. They could have been joking though. I don't know.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah I thought about that too, and I wanted to post an option to vote something like "He's at the funeral of the last Fighting Hellfish and now all the pretty paintings are his" but there werent enough spaces available to type all of that. Since you're God of this site can you fix that ?

It's a free board and you get what you pay for.

Amen brother ! I totally understand
Wowie Groovie !
They had to install a skid plate on Hot Wings shwance, so he doesn't get rug burn on it anymore.
This is the worst Effing poll I've ever seen.
mermantiger Wrote:This is the worst effing poll I've ever seen.

I'm sorry. I tried my best to creat one that was witty and reverent, but obviously I failed. Perhaps you in all of your wisdom could create one that everyone will laugh at and vote on ?
Wowie Groovie !
Joe's mom is hot
ratrad Wrote:I think they mentioned something about an operation yesterday. They could have been joking though. I don't know.

I caught that too. Remembering he had hernia surgery done awhile back, I figured it was something to do with that.
As long as he is coming back I don't care....he is coming back right?

Sorry, I am a podcaster and I just started working two jobs two weeks ago and I'm a little behind. To tell you the truth, I'm so compelled, I'm thinking about powering through the three days I'm behind in the only day off I have (today), because honestly, I won't be a podcaster for much longer if HW is gone permanently. Sounds ruthless, but eff it, I'm vengeful and unapologetic about it.

By the way, this sh** (the forum) was way overdue. Possibly someone (quite possibly me) should start a forum post about how the guy who does the FBHW site is mentally disabled. Blow up the pics before posting them, link the vids so you can stream them rather than download them, and for God's sake make the podcast FREE!!! You make it free to draw traffic to your site and then you sell the ads....its quite simple.

Sorry for going off topic.
jdowdy10 Wrote:As long as he is coming back I don't care....he is coming back right?

Sorry, I am a podcaster and I just started working two jobs two weeks ago and I'm a little behind. To tell you the truth, I'm so compelled, I'm thinking about powering through the three days I'm behind in the only day off I have (today), because honestly, I won't be a podcaster for much longer if HW is gone permanently. Sounds ruthless, but eff it, I'm vengeful and unapologetic about it.

By the way, this sh** (the forum) was way overdue. Possibly someone (quite possibly me) should start a forum post about how the guy who does the FBHW sight is mentally disabled. Blow up the pics before posting them, link the vids so you can stream them rather than download them, and for God's sake make the podcast FREE!!! You make it free to draw traffic to your site and then you sell the ads....its quite simple.

Sorry for going off topic.

There's a topic devoted specifically to the website, right here.
I heard he's at a staring meet. Good luck Wings!
bombsaway Wrote:I heard he's at a staring meet. Good luck Wings!

What's a staring meet ?
Wowie Groovie !
why isnt there the choice for where he should be, the unemployment building filling out the start of his well fare checks
Main Entry: staring meet
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English meat starian
:a competition in which opponents match skills by looking fixedly, often with wide-open eyes
<HWs will advance to Beijing if he wins today's staring meet>
Heres my Idea, Hotwings IS Stephine Webb! He likes to cross dress every once in a while.
who cares
zanesmoped Wrote:who cares

Yeah, you've got a great point there. Who cares. In fact I now don't care. I care so little, I'm going to delete my account, and turn off my computer, radio, and TV and never ever use them again. Then I'm going to join a monestary, and hopefully fill a year long vow of silence.
Wowie Groovie !
Why is this even a question? He's fired. Duh. Stephanie forever. Now Hot Wings will have more time to get pissed of at people for not being car nerds.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I think he needed an extra day to recover from his "cowboy hurtin"
Wowie Groovie !
he has died out due to lack of blood flow to his brain do to his huge crank

HE WAS WATCHING TWO GIRLS ONE CUP
I'm just hearing Friday's show on the podcast, and FreeBeer said something about "It's not my fault you have stupid nuts..." So my guess is he's got something with the IVF going on.

Well they said this morning that everyone in HW's family was okay, which to me, rules out the funeral idea. I have missed WHWT though.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Maybe a case of the Hank Hill narrowness? Tongue
Well, I guess we'll get the answer tomorrow. I'm still betting on Cowboy Camp.
Wowie Groovie !