Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's been busted
What was the name of the website that they were just talking about? I missed what they said but I want to check it out.
I don't think anyone has a clue what you're talking about. Do you have anymore details?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
By the cops? Sure, I've been caught a couple of times, gotta police record I do. But once they dig up my backyard I'll probably get the death penalty Wink
it's not a website...it's a local west michigan "news paper" of people who have been arrested etc.. not sure where you can pick it up but i think fb mentioned that loose wendy saw it at a 7-11
When I lived in a small town the newspaper would print all the arrests etc.

Embarrasking!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Nope, not me. I'm related to too many police officers, I'd bring shame on the family....so family pressure to not get arrested.
One of the TV stations in my wife's hometown would broadcast names and photos of people arrested for crimes. Even small ones, if I'm remembering correctly.
potthole Wrote:One of the TV stations in my wife's hometown would broadcast names and photos of people arrested for crimes. Even small ones, if I'm remembering correctly.

That's worse than the paper or even being related to the whole police department.
lokizilla Wrote:
potthole Wrote:One of the TV stations in my wife's hometown would broadcast names and photos of people arrested for crimes. Even small ones, if I'm remembering correctly.

That's worse than the paper or even being related to the whole police department.

Only if you've been busted. For the rest of us, that would be good entertainment! Wink
potthole Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:That's worse than the paper or even being related to the whole police department.

Only if you've been busted. For the rest of us, that would be good entertainment! Wink

Point taken. Point given. Exalt!!!!
isthemoonthemoon Wrote:it's not a website...it's a local west michigan "news paper" of people who have been arrested etc.. not sure where you can pick it up but i think fb mentioned that loose wendy saw it at a 7-11

Thanks. I thought they were talking about a website.
Its awesome. A paper of Kent Countys losers.
LOL, I bet my brother is in it...