Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Doom
I caught the show today and didn't hear this bit last year, what kinds of crazy did they put the victims/volunteers through?

:o
Don't know what's on tap for tomorrow but it's bound to be great!
One time they made two straight guys make out. Another time they wrote HORNY in permanent marker on a dudes forehead and he had to come back Monday to prove he wore it all weekend. There are others but those are the two that stand out out me.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Pretty mild today. The first guy did the stunt. Got his eyebrows shaved then new ones drawn on to look like the Rock.
KYweedgrl Wrote:Pretty mild today. The first guy did the stunt. Got his eyebrows shaved then new ones drawn on to look like the Rock.

He has to keep them over the weekend and then come back Monday to prove that he kept them all weekend otherwise no prize.

After that he has to walk around with no eyebrows for a few weeks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
At least he didn't have to make out with another dude! Eyebrows grow back! Could have been a lot worse...
Mad Dog Wrote:One time they made two straight guys make out. Another time they wrote HORNY in permanent marker on a dudes forehead and he had to come back Monday to prove he wore it all weekend. There are others but those are the two that stand out out me.

When was this makeout? What in the world could they offer for prizes that would convince 2 dudes to make out?
I don't know exactly when it was. It must have been a good prize! Or some curious dudes!
KYweedgrl Wrote:I don't know exactly when it was. It must have been a good prize! Or some curious dudes!

It had better of been, mmmm about 10 grand worth of curious.
jus' P Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:I don't know exactly when it was. It must have been a good prize! Or some curious dudes!

It had better of been, mmmm about 10 grand worth of curious.

So you'd kiss Fistor for 10 grand?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:It had better of been, mmmm about 10 grand worth of curious.

So you'd kiss Fistor for 10 grand?

tongue and all with a happy ending....
+1 baby love
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'd do something like that. Maybe get a new car out of the deal....LOL
The prize is a Remote Car Starter system, which is pretty much the best prize ever for a Michigan Winter.

The forecast is 8 to 14 inches of snow. Fun stuff.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I would do that for it....as everyone knows my truck wouldn't start today.
I remember last year they made some mingery trucker lady go out and smash her car up with the Uru hammer of misfortune. She was trying to get off light with it but they wouldn't have none of that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
i was there when the two guys made out last year... 30 seconds of toungue kissing - i've been in therapy ever since
bigdaddy Wrote:i was there when the two guys made out last year... 30 seconds of toungue kissing - i've been in therapy ever since

Just pass it off as a moment of drunk therapy, and remember the person looked better before you drank the stuff....LOL
Here's where you can find the video:

freebeer Wrote:You can find it at www.wgrd.com
lokizilla Wrote:I would do that for it....as everyone knows my truck wouldn't start today.

I bet the remote starter wouldn't have helped. I read some of your other posts and I think its a different problem....
shawnp Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:I would do that for it....as everyone knows my truck wouldn't start today.

I bet the remote starter wouldn't have helped. I read some of your other posts and I think its a different problem....

Yeah, we found out it was the fuel pump that failed. My favorite mechanic, is replacing that and fixing a leak in my power steering hose for $530 that includes him towing my truck from my driveway.
shawnp Wrote:

But still it would be great to warm up my truck while I am running around like a chicken from the farmer's axe, to get ready for work.
lokizilla Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:I bet the remote starter wouldn't have helped. I read some of your other posts and I think its a different problem....

But still it would be great to warm up my truck while I am running around like a chicken from the farmer's axe, to get ready for work.
In another post you're talking about how dominating women are. Get that lazy sack that sleeps next to you out of bed and make him start your car. ;D
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:But still it would be great to warm up my truck while I am running around like a chicken from the farmer's axe, to get ready for work.
In another post you're talking about how dominating women are. Get that lazy sack that sleeps next to you out of bed and make him start your car. ;D

He did when we worked the same time of morning, but since he leaves at 6:45am, and I don't have to leave the house until 9am, think that might waste too much gas. LOL
lokizilla Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:I bet the remote starter wouldn't have helped. I read some of your other posts and I think its a different problem....

Yeah, we found out it was the fuel pump that failed. My favorite mechanic, is replacing that and fixing a leak in my power steering hose for $530 that includes him towing my truck from my driveway.

Fuel pumps are so much fun to replace. I've had to replace 2 in different vehicles now.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yeah, we found out it was the fuel pump that failed. My favorite mechanic, is replacing that and fixing a leak in my power steering hose for $530 that includes him towing my truck from my driveway.

Fuel pumps are so much fun to replace. I've had to replace 2 in different vehicles now.

1996 Silverado, that I have owned since 2005, and only things repaired in it Alternator, Fuel Pump, and Power Steering hose.....The last two are being done right now. Don't forget the fun of blowing out a tire.
plumpenut Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yeah, we found out it was the fuel pump that failed. My favorite mechanic, is replacing that and fixing a leak in my power steering hose for $530 that includes him towing my truck from my driveway.

I'll trade you... I've replaced or repaired 2 transmissions, and replaced an engine. $$$$$$$$$$
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
You do car work, Rock? I have a busted rear window wiper motor.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
No.. I try to do as little car work as possible, but when you're a broke college student, with a broken car, you learn things. (I didn't do the transmissions) The engine was a bitch!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
The car I had in 2000, I had to replace a transmission. Yeah that is evil.