Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your top 3 film characters
I agreed with only about half of the list they did on the show today, so I was curious of everyone else opinions.

Mine goes like this:

1: Marty McFly - Back to the Future

2:Jason Bourne - Bourne Trilogy

3: Bill - Twister
Haven't listened yet, but here are mine:
1. Randall Flagg - The Stand
2. Sheriff Buford T. Justice - Smokey and the Bandit
3. Pvt. Robert E. Lee 'Prew' Prewitt - From Here to Eternity
Danny Ocean - Ocean's 11,12,13
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
Doug Heffernan - The King of Queens (obviously not a movie but I couldn't leave him out)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
i missed it and don't podcast. is this just supposed to be your favorite 3 ever?
F'ing unfair!!! Imaginary character tops the list??? OMG!!! Willy Wonka was a freak too!!
1. Gny. Sgt. Hartman - Full Metal Jacket
2. Peter La Fleur - Dodgeball
3. James "Droz" Andrews - PCU
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
hmmm:
1-Jack Sparrow: Pirates 1,2,3
2-John Hancock: Hancock
3-George Jung: Blow
1. Walter Sobchak - Big Lebowski
2. Pvt. Jackson - Saving Private Ryan
3. Randall Graves - Clerks
1. Sirius Black- Harry Potter Series
2. John McClane- Die Hard Series
3. Jules Winfield- Pulp Fiction
The Hanson Brothers- Slapshot: Hell ya can't pick just one
John Blutarsky- Animal House
Dr. Frank n' Furter- The Rock Horror Picture Show
3. Gollum - Lord of the Rings
2. Darth Vader - Star Wars
1. Hannible Lector - Silence of the Lambs
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Atticus Finch-To Kill A Mockingbird
Scarlett O'Hara-Gone With The Wind
Ted Stroehmann-There's Something About Mary
:o
Bourne is so good
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
3. emmett brown - back to the future - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCRUvX2D0E
2. the joker - the dark knight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w96uPYrkAE
1. stanley spadowski - uhf - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhhyG_oRAKk
Dabone from Fast Times deserves some props.
Fistor Wrote:Dabone from Fast Times deserves some props.

No way, Spicoli is by far the best character in that movie
1. Darth Vader-Star Wars
2. Toni Montana-Scarface
3. John McClane-Die Hard
Frank N. Furter - Rocky Horror Picture Show ( Tim Curry MADE that role!!)

Tyler Durden- Fight Club ( This and his role as Achilles in Troy made me actually want to see him. )

Randall Flagg- The Stand
1. John McClane
2. John McClane
3. John McClane
I haven't put in enough thought to get a top three, but I can tell you that one of the spots is reserved for William Wallace.
3. Rick Blaine - Casablanca - Humphry Bogart
2. Michael Corleone - The Godfather - Al Pacino
1. Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore - Apocalypse Now - Robert Duvall
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Moobs Minger Wrote:1. John McClane
2. John McClane
3. John McClane

yippie kai eh
I'd have to agree with a few, but I don't know if I could actually RANK them:

GySgt Hartman
Joker (Dark Knight version)
Hannibal Lector
Atticus Finch (Mockingbird is, to this day, one of the best films ever produced)

I could probably go on for hours, but I'll stick to just one more than the list called for.
in no order:

Captain Quint?(Jaws)
Indiana Jones
Ripley(Alien)
Jo Wrote:in no order:

Captain Quint?(Jaws)
Indiana Jones
Ripley(Alien)

Quint is right. And you just like it when Ripley yells out "bitch" at the end, you get a little excited.
burnking Wrote:
Jo Wrote:in no order:

Captain Quint?(Jaws)
Indiana Jones
Ripley(Alien)

Quint is right. And you just like it when Ripley yells out "bitch" at the end, you get a little excited.

that and those 3 i remember the most growing up. i'd watch IJ every night.

my dad thought i'd grow up a bulldyke. or so i believe he thought that, i know i would.
hotzester Wrote:I'd have to agree with a few, but I don't know if I could actually RANK them:

GySgt Hartman
Joker (Dark Knight version)
Hannibal Lector
Atticus Finch (Mockingbird is, to this day, one of the best films ever produced)

I could probably go on for hours, but I'll stick to just one more than the list called for.

Lector and Finch!!! Yes!!!
Jack Torrence - The Shining
Harry Goldfarb - Requiem for a Dream
Tyler Durden/Narrator - Fight Club
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Dr. Jo Harding - Twister
Chris Gardner - The Pursuit of Happyness
Erin Brockovich - Erin Brockovich
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Dr. Jo Harding - Twister

Not to ick your wow, but I actually met Erin Brockovich. I lived In Barstow Ca for the first 30 years of my life. Hinkley is about 10 miles from Barstow. I'm actually IN the courtroom scene ( extra)where they go before Judge Leroy Simmons. ( Real judge.)

She stayed over after the filming each day to sign autographs for the extras. We also ran into Albert Finney at Slash X Ranch, a local bar. He likes to drink. He was such a great guy to talk to. My FIL is also one of the extras in that courtroom scene. My FIL talked to Finney for awhile at Slash X.

Barstow is considered the "armpit" of the U.S. for good reason, which is why we wanted out. But that is a different story..
HA...I've been to Barstow. I was driving from Vegas to LA and I stopped in Barstow for breakfast.
chlietoris63 Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Dr. Jo Harding - Twister

Not to ick your wow, but I actually met Erin Brockovich. I lived In Barstow Ca for the first 30 years of my life. Hinkley is about 10 miles from Barstow. I'm actually IN the courtroom scene ( extra)where they go before Judge Leroy Simmons. ( Real judge.)

She stayed over after the filming each day to sign autographs for the extras. We also ran into Albert Finney at Slash X Ranch, a local bar. He likes to drink. He was such a great guy to talk to. My FIL is also one of the extras in that courtroom scene. My FIL talked to Finney for awhile at Slash X.

Barstow is considered the "armpit" of the U.S. for good reason, which is why we wanted out. But that is a different story..

Our law firm is actually handling a case on groundwater contamination that Erin turned down.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hotzester Wrote:HA...I've been to Barstow. I was driving from Vegas to LA and I stopped in Barstow for breakfast.

You didn't drink the water, did you?? Big Grin

I know the contamination was in Hinkley not Barstow, but if it's close in proximity . . .
hotzester Wrote:HA...I've been to Barstow. I was driving from Vegas to LA and I stopped in Barstow for breakfast.

I'm sorry??? Did ya go to the McDonald's with the train theme or Lee & Leon's?? ( If you went to Lee & Leon's, wait for it.....) Spewey McSpewerson, starring in his first role!!! A one act play, comprised of fart sounds and agony sounds!!
Queenie Wrote:
chlietoris63 Wrote:Not to ick your wow, but I actually met Erin Brockovich. I lived In Barstow Ca for the first 30 years of my life. Hinkley is about 10 miles from Barstow. I'm actually IN the courtroom scene ( extra)where they go before Judge Leroy Simmons. ( Real judge.)

Our law firm is actually handling a case on groundwater contamination that Erin turned down.

Nice!!! Can you say where??? Understand iff'n you can't.
LMAO It was the railroad themed McDonalds....TOO FUNNY. I'd completely forgotten about it until you mentioned Barstow.
hotzester Wrote:LMAO It was the railroad themed McDonalds....TOO FUNNY. I'd completely forgotten about it until you mentioned Barstow.

I hope you were nice to the workers!!! That was my first job!!! People were so mean, because they were tired from driving and pissy. ( So how many souvenirs did YOU buy?) C,mon, you bought something!!! It's what people do!!!
chlietoris63 Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Our law firm is actually handling a case on groundwater contamination that Erin turned down.

Nice!!! Can you say where??? Understand iff'n you can't.

You know, if I told you, I'd have to . . .
chlietoris63 Wrote:People were so mean, because they were tired from driving and pissy.

You don't see many people being pissy these days . . .
I'm ALWAYS nice to McDonald's crews, because I've worked there as well, and I know how people can be, and I know how much that job can suck on certain days. (Yet be oddly fun on others! LOL)

No souvenirs....got our breakfast, ate it, and moved on.