Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my smilies are X's??
Some of my Smilies have become red X's and some peoples hearts and stuff have too. Not EVERYTHING, but Angry, cool, tounge, and cry have. and howie's hearts too. Also the "Freebee and Hotwings" logo is a red X. Any Clues as to why? I deleted some of my cookies the otherday could that have something to do with it?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I know nothing about computers but mine is like that too. For a few days now, ever since the web site was down. What do cookies have to do with computers and how do I delete them? Do I need to and why. I'm not trying to be funny, I honestly don't know. I'm completely computer illiterate...sorry. Thank you.
your momma Wrote:I know nothing about computers but mine is like that too. For a few days now, ever since the web site was down. What do cookies have to do with computers and how do I delete them? Do I need to and why. I'm not trying to be funny, I honestly don't know. I'm completely computer illiterate...sorry. Thank you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
This should help clear it up for you. Do you like reading? Alot of info.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I know nothing about computers but mine is like that too. For a few days now, ever since the web site was down. What do cookies have to do with computers and how do I delete them? Do I need to and why. I'm not trying to be funny, I honestly don't know. I'm completely computer illiterate...sorry. Thank you.

I like reading novels, but not technical info. Maybe I'd be a richman if I did.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The website that hosts some of the smileys and some of the skins is currently down. I don't have time to load them to another server so I am patiently waiting for the site to come back to life.

Please be patient.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was thinking that work was blocking more pics lately. Glad to know things will be back up someday.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jiggy Wrote:
Sadly, I do like reading and I have OCD so I won't stop reading until I kinda understand, or have a basic knowledge of the subject. I just assembled 2, almost 5 ft. dollhouses that had a million little pieces, and no written instructions, just illustrations and lines where the million little pieces go. Thanks for the link. Smile
Admin Wrote:The website that hosts some of the smileys and some of the skins is currently down. I don't have time to load them to another server so I am patiently waiting for the site to come back to life.

Please be patient.

no. make it right.....NOW!!!! j/k
We can be patient with you...thanks for filling us in.
Thanks Biff!! At least I know it's just an odd coincidence and not my computer.
Just an update:

I spoke with the person in charge of hosting the images and they should be back up soon. That will allow me to grab the images again and host them on my own server. The problem is that this is a tedious process that may take some time to accomplish so there may be some glitches. I promise that they'll be back to a somewhat normal state no later than January 5th.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, Biff.
I miss my hearts....and I get Becky and Allyson mixed up now as I can't see hooters and hearts.

(i can't read)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Everything should be back to normal now. If something isn't quite right please let me know what it is and which skin you are using.

Thank you for your patience.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.