Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duster Bitch
Is there a youtube video of Duster Bitch with Walking on Sunshine playing like they play on the show? I want my wife to hear it but don't feel like hunting it down in an old podcast.

Search sucks, btw.
Click on the link in my sig. It's under "Clips"
Thanks
This is bad, but I have named a co-worker Duster B*tch......she keeps cleaning her desk with that stuff and won't work....
Swear to God, I went to Meijer a few days after that happened and because of that segment remembered I needed some duster. I went back to electronics to find it and right when I was walking down the aisle that song came on over the radio. My wife had heard the segment and we both lost it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hah, that's awesome.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
The comedy gods were trying to please me that day.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Now that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are!