Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joe and ben show
Anyone know what the song is from the Joe and Ben show that FBHW used is as bump music for a while? I think it was in another language. It was played during Friday's flashback.
They said they were playing it because they saw a horde of Chinese people, but the music sound Mexican to me.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's from "The Move" by the Beastie Boys, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaking of that, I wanted to talk about Iraq....
LimpBagel Wrote:Speaking of that, I wanted to talk about Iraq....

speaking of tiny buffalo . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
LimpBagel Wrote:Speaking of that, I wanted to talk about Iraq....

speaking of tiny buffalo . . .

tiny buffalo

insert stoner laugh
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
More of the Joe and ben show please.
gibberish Wrote:More of the Joe and ben show please.

Agreed.
They said they had similar tapes of the other guys in their earlier days. I'd pay trillions to hear those.
Didn't Zane always keep saying they had enough material for Joe and Ben to last a year?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Didn't Zane always keep saying they had enough material for Joe and Ben to last a year?

or more than that. I know they eliminated a lot of it because it was actually decent enough that it wasn't mock-able. Plus, I'm not sure, but I think Zane assumed all the tapes were "full" when maybe they weren't.
Back when these originally ran, just for fun, I made a few "Previously on the 'Joe and Ben Show'" audio segments that had highlights from the last episode.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/NFZrMzlCk8I&hl=en[/flash]
"Is this show being broadcast out there" followed by stoner laugh. Lol. What the hell were you smoking Joe? By the way the music makes it very suspenseful. Nice touch moobs.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Didn't they play that on-air, Moobs?
potthole Wrote:Didn't they play that on-air, Moobs?

I did send it to them, but I don't remember them playing it. It's possible I somehow missed it, but not likely as a podcaster.

That's one of the great things about the message board, is that people can actually check out fan-work like this.