Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Tide!
HUGE Alabama fan here...living in Michigan no less.

Anyways, Bama is being written off against Florida. They're #1 in the country and are 10 point underdogs. Are you SERIOUS? Can't wait for the SEC Championship game tomorrow!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give Em Hell Alabama!
Florida will stomp you!! I only say this because I am an Arkansas Razorback fan and have to watch you guys beat us every year. At least with Florida I don't have to see them every year.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Florida will stomp you!! I only say this because I am an Arkansas Razorback fan and have to watch you guys beat us every year. At least with Florida I don't have to see them every year.

Arkansas usually gives Bama fits! This is the first year that Bama killed them. I was at the game in 2003 that went to 2 OT's. It was an awesome game even though Bama lost.
Well I know in the last 4 or 5 years we have only beat you once. Most of those losses have been double digits. I do however still believe we should have beat them last year. We got a screwed call on us at the end.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Nick Saban can go suck one.
dolph Wrote:Nick Saban can go suck one.
Are you kidding. Nick Saban is about the only thing I DO like about Alabama. He's def. worth the price tag he brings with him.
10 point dogs... lost by 11. eat crow bama