Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominic the Donkey
Okay, this is worst ever thing, but might as well talk about it. I have become a light sleeper in the last couple weeks. My husband decides since it is Friday night to let our four cats sleep with us. Muggles at the end of the bed as usual, Loki on my pillow cuddled up next to my head (he's favorite kitty and human position with me not my husband), Dixie I have no idea where she is, but where is Snowie our 8 month old kitten???? My husband, a lighter sleeper, I used to not hear anything when I slept, but those days may come back, I hope........starts yelling "Loki stop it." After about seven times of him saying this, I hear the rattling too, and there is still a furry lump of 3 feet, 15 pounds, of solid muscle furry ear muffs next to my head. Loki is still warming next to my head....."Loki cut it out," my husband yells again. "Chris, Loki isn't doing it, he's by my head." "Sorry Loki, damn it Snowie."

Okay, I get up decide lets partake of the bathroom and go back to bed. All is good, get back in bed, try to go back to sleep.....why am I typing on here and not enjoying my cherished sleep time????? Many times in my head before I give up, and come downstairs, I hear in my head, "Jingy-gity-Jing, he's Dominic the donkey, ey ha ey ha....." Yeah, don't remember which member hates the song, but now I'm on board with him.....
Long story short: "I couldn't sleep and I had this song stuck in my head."
Hot Wings hates it . . . but it's been stuck in my head a lot lately as well. In fact, it was song 18 on NTT yesterday and guess who got it after about 3 notes . . . YEP . . Hot Wings!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
All those damn songs have been stuck in my head these past few days. It sucks.
Honest question: who flashes their lights during the song?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Honest question: who flashes their lights during the song?

I definitely do, i rarely see anyone else in the area doing it though. Buncha savages in this town
lokizilla Wrote:Okay, this is worst ever thing, but might as well talk about it. I have become a light sleeper in the last couple weeks. My husband decides since it is Friday night to let our four cats sleep with us. Muggles at the end of the bed as usual, Loki on my pillow cuddled up next to my head (he's favorite kitty and human position with me not my husband), Dixie I have no idea where she is, but where is Snowie our 8 month old kitten???? My husband, a lighter sleeper, I used to not hear anything when I slept, but those days may come back, I hope........starts yelling "Loki stop it." After about seven times of him saying this, I hear the rattling too, and there is still a furry lump of 3 feet, 15 pounds, of solid muscle furry ear muffs next to my head. Loki is still warming next to my head....."Loki cut it out," my husband yells again. "Chris, Loki isn't doing it, he's by my head." "Sorry Loki, damn it Snowie."

Okay, I get up decide lets partake of the bathroom and go back to bed. All is good, get back in bed, try to go back to sleep.....why am I typing on here and not enjoying my cherished sleep time????? Many times in my head before I give up, and come downstairs, I hear in my head, "Jingy-gity-Jing, he's Dominic the donkey, ey ha ey ha....." Yeah, don't remember which member hates the song, but now I'm on board with him.....

short story Loooooong
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
My kids adore the Hippopotamus song...me, not so much. Even if it's not on the radio, they still sing it. And they will continue to do so until Valentine's Day. Lucky me. Sometimes, I'll just start singing it, for no reason...it's trying to escape my brain....

I am so paranoid of cops getting me for it after a friend was pulled over for flashing his lights "Paul Revere" style to warn others of cops.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Long story short: "I couldn't sleep and I had this song stuck in my head."

lol thank you for this

Never in my truck when they play it....so nope.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Long story short: "I couldn't sleep and I had this song stuck in my head."

Back ground sometimes is good, but also remember I woke up and was tired and started typing, remember this was at 4:30am TN time....
zetsyuk Wrote:

lol thank you for this

Now looking at it with some sleep under my belt, yeah I typed too much.
I love Dominic the Donkey.

I don't flash my high beams in my area.
That's what she said.
someone "paul revered" me once & it totally saved me from a speeding ticket... Someone else "John Hancocked" me once too... my ass was sore for a week

I love domonic the donkey - I sing it with my two year old - i flash my lights to it... even when i'm podcasting
I jsut flash my high beams

Haven't ever heard it while in the car, but if I did, I'd be flashing the lights.

Hearing it on the show last week was the first time I had ever heard that song, actually.
Same here, never heard it until the show. But it is cute.
Allyson Wrote:I love Dominic the Donkey.

Blasphemy!
Another wake up morning with that song in my head. This time I did get back to sleep. My husband was teasing me last night about it, singing it every time I walked in a room.

You can flash your high beams in my area anytime! Big Grin
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Okay, going to have a fit. Husband says that since it keeps going through my mind if we are going to have a baby it is going to be the baby's favorite song. Going to go kick him.
lokizilla Wrote:Okay, going to have a fit. Husband says that since it keeps going through my mind if we are going to have a baby it is going to be the baby's favorite song. Going to go kick him.

do me a favor and kick him once for me
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Okay, going to have a fit. Husband says that since it keeps going through my mind if we are going to have a baby it is going to be the baby's favorite song. Going to go kick him.

do me a favor and kick him once for me

Kicked him 3 times in the shin, and he said well it probably will be.
I flash my lights, and this year i may belt the siren or even flash the light bar along too.

...cause i'm a Fire Fighter and drive a Fire truck

* post ala Ron
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I flash my lights, and this year i may belt the siren or even flash the light bar along too.

...cause i'm a Fire Fighter and drive a Fire truck

* post ala Ron

You have to reference it in 90% of your posts to be a TRUE MedicRoniac.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Hell, if I looked like you, I'd be flashin' those high beams to get a discount at the Dollar Store!! ( It's a damn shame when you become proud of WHAT you had for a body AFTER it's gone!)

Or were we talking about LITERAL high-beams with Dominic the Donkey?? The only thing I got going for me is having a flat head to store beer for AFTER... Wink