Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The untalked about story
The boys have got to get a hold of that woman. She would make for an excellent no shave candidate. Billy Gibbons beware!
For those not hip to this mingers ramblings, look here:
http://www.cbs6albany.com/video/?bcpid=1...3929465001
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yea, there was a reason it was UNtalked about. What do you want them to say to her, "sorry your family got plowed over in the street, now let's do something about that goatee..." :Smile
your momma Wrote:Yea, there was a reason it was UNtalked about. What do you want them to say to her, "sorry your family got plowed over in the street, now let's do something about that goatee..." :Smile

Exactly.
All I could think of is "Aunt Bunny" By Eddie Murphy. "Eddie, go give your aunt Bunny a kiss". (crying) "sheeee got a moustaaaache".

Goonie Goo Goo.
Damn, shes better at growing facial hair than I am.
it took me a minute to see it but wow
zetsyuk Wrote:it took me a minute to see it but wow
Really? It took you a minute?
It jumped right out at me! Hard not to notice it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
zetsyuk Wrote:it took me a minute to see it but wow
Really? It took you a minute?
It jumped right out at me! Hard not to notice it.
She looks like Grizzly Adams. I gotta agree that that's instataneously noticeable...or it should have been.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Holy s. I was thinking, it can't be that bad, but Jesus, it was.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
You know that person has to look in a mirror at some point and say: "Yeah, I look good"
How awesome would it've been if she waxed it into a handlebar?
wow - impressive.

even more impressive is the mandatory Ford escape ad before the actual report... buy this car... run over 7 family members
Personally I was as impressed as much by the filthy night gown as I was by the dirty sanchez.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
How about the 7 bags of Garbage on that one guys porch.
I dident see any goatee....Whats going on? kak
I'm going to Hell for what comments I was thinking as I watched that clip.
Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf!
potthole Wrote:I'm going to Hell for what comments I was thinking as I watched that clip.
Yeah man you shouldn't lust after other women. Wink
Jiggy Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'm going to Hell for what comments I was thinking as I watched that clip.
Yeah man you shouldn't lust after other women. Wink

Walked right into that one! +1 for you, good sir.
Thanks, jiggyjiggyhoss, for the link. I was so bummed when I went to the website today (I'm a few days behind in the podcast) and they had taken it down. I knew the message board wouldn't fail me!

Did anyone else notice the dude (@1:00) who said "It's rare to find [nice] people like that in Schenectady."? What a crap sandwich for your hometown.
The link on the site is gone, as well as the link above doesnt work. What is the title of this video, maybe I can find it there.

Thanks
Yeah what video is it? It seems to be gone now.
Seeing as the link in here is to a TV station's website, my guess is that the station took it down.
I tried looking for it on YouTube and other places but couldn't find it. If someone reposted it, it could be titled anything.