Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more bashing of Kevin Mathews...
Saw this on the news this morning. It is very sad.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Kevin_Matthews_has_MS
Is MS the reason he is a unfunny, know-it-all, drunk who is way past his prime and needs to hang up the microphone? If not I will continue to make fun of him!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I don't want to be a dick here, but why hold a press conference for this? Why not just announce it on your radio show, and be done with it. This screams "ATTENTION WHORE."
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I don't think it screams attention whore. Not for anything else, he is drawing attention to the disease by using his celebrity status. I hope it works out for him. Being an unfunny eff doesn't warrant a debilitating disease.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I don't think it screams attention whore. Not for anything else, he is drawing attention to the disease by using his celebrity status. I hope it works out for him. Being an unfunny eff doesn't warrant a debilitating disease.

Well said Biff!!
Admin Wrote:I don't think it screams attention whore. Not for anything else, he is drawing attention to the disease by using his celebrity status. I hope it works out for him. Being an unfunny eff doesn't warrant a debilitating disease.

I hope this is true, and I agree, nothing warrants a disease like this.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I also thought that him holding a news conference was kinda douchey. But I can now understand why. I still cant stand him as a person, but I feel bad he has MS.
I've got $50 that Tony Gates gets an affliction within 6 months.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
It is pretty disrespectful. The man is a competitor. FBHW have no problems with the man as a man. He is a competitor in the local market. Show some respect and don't just berate a man sitting behind a computer screen. Eff off.
Undecided
Bottom line: I don't think anyone here is disrespecting his disease. I don't wish stuff like that on other people. What were saying is just because he has MS now doesn't change our perspective of the fact that he's a douche!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I don't think they'd be making jokes of a disease as you are suggesting, houseboat. That is the point this thread has turned into. It is cruel, mean, and honestly, I cannot imagine you would say anything to his face along those lines because you are so damn tough behind a computer screen. Man up or shut the Eff up.
For the record: We beat up on Kevin in a purely competitive manner. True we were vicious at times. But he's been in worse wars before. Plus, he gave it back and then some. As he should. We feel badly that he has MS and we wish him nothing but the best. I agree. Please lay off of him. We are done attacking him on the air. We had already stopped before Kevin got sick.

Thank you

eric
I just seen Kevin's story on the news. It is very said and I know a lot of people are praying (myself included) for him and his family. I think a lot of us FBHW fans knock him a lot for the broadcast wars and his attacks on FBHW's and vice versa. But I think we can all agree that this is WAY bigger than a feud between morning radio shows. On a side note...Zane, you kick ass! but its past your bedtime, we don't want you to be sleepy tomorrow during the show and fall victim to pronouncing words like FB does.
That's right. Tuck your tail and run, houseboat.
Can we turn this into a Joe Stunt? I.E., Do an interview with him and ask inappropriate questions?
dumberthanzane Wrote:Can we turn this into a Joe Stunt? I.E., Do an interview with him and ask inappropriate questions?

Or we can have Stephanie Webb replace Joe and be the inappropriate one to ask questions!Big Grin
In case you didn't read the prior posts in this thread:

zane Wrote:For the record: We beat up on Kevin in a purely competitive manner. True we were vicious at times. But he's been in worse wars before. Plus, he gave it back and then some. As he should. We feel badly that he has MS and we wish him nothing but the best. I agree. Please lay off of him. We are done attacking him on the air. We had already stopped before Kevin got sick.

Thank you

eric
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:In case you didn't read the prior posts in this thread:

zane Wrote:For the record: We beat up on Kevin in a purely competitive manner. True we were vicious at times. But he's been in worse wars before. Plus, he gave it back and then some. As he should. We feel badly that he has MS and we wish him nothing but the best. I agree. Please lay off of him. We are done attacking him on the air. We had already stopped before Kevin got sick.

Thank you

eric

Wow, I must be completely horrible at being sarcastic! I wasn't attacking Kevin, I was attacking the statement and, well, the person (dumberthanzane) who posted the comment above me.
xxxredeye Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:In case you didn't read the prior posts in this thread:

Wow, I must be completely horrible at being sarcastic! I wasn't attacking Kevin, I was attacking the statement and, well, the person (dumberthanzane) who posted the comment above me.

Sorry but I must be horrible at not pointing the finger at the correct person, who is same one you were attacking!!

If only I had used that "quote" feature . . . DAMMIT!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Wow, I must be completely horrible at being sarcastic! I wasn't attacking Kevin, I was attacking the statement and, well, the person (dumberthanzane) who posted the comment above me.

Sorry but I must be horrible at not pointing the finger at the correct person, who is same one you were attacking!!

LOL! Thinks for being a dick. It made my day! Smile
xxxredeye Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sorry but I must be horrible at not pointing the finger at the correct person, who is same one you were attacking!!

LOL! Thinks for being a dick. It made my day! Smile

Dickess, if you don't mind. But I wasn't trying to be one, just follow the wishes of the guys. Glad I could be of assistance!!
"dumberthanzane" is obviously a troll and is starting to piss me off.
Brian Wrote:"dumberthanzane" is obviously a troll and is starting to piss me off.

AMEN!
I kinda wish the mods would take care of our little "troll" problem.
Brian Wrote:I kinda wish the mods would take care of our little "troll" problem.

Hello, Titan Jr.