Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming about the show again!
This is not the first time I have had a dream with members of the show in it, but it is the most notable to date.

Last night I dreamed that I won some "Free Beer and Hot Wings: dinner party at your house". The dream starts out when the doorbell rings and it's Hot Wings who's there way too early and without much conversation, makes his way to the kitchen and begins to cook feverishly. More people begin showing up. No doubt they were interns, but they introduced themselves with their real names so I hadn't a clue who they were. Zane and Joe were there. Zane brought his kids who were in the back yard throwing stuff in the pool. Free Beer wasn't there so I was pissed.

Fast forward to the dinner where 20 people are all sitting around the table. For some reason my parents were there and my mom announced she would say a blessing. In the middle of her long, drawn-out blessing someone snickered and she abruptly stopped and said angrily "I don't have to continue!" Then everybody at the table said in unison "No, please continue!". Then there was a long pause where everyone looked at each other. I was extremely embarrassed and I remember looking over and seeing Hot Wings staring at my mom with a surprised "is she for real?" look on his face.

Later, dessert came and it was sorbet frozen into the shape of frogs. They came in empty deodorant case molds for some reason. No one wanted to eat it, so we made Joe try it and he said it tasted like Cool Breeze (which it said on the deodorant label.) As Joe was scooping out the sorbet, I couldn't help but notice his hands were effed up, probably from some maiming accident he had during one of his stunts. Then I woke up. The end.
Do you usually remember all these tiny details in your dreams? I would make fun of you somehow about how eff'd you are but i'm sure if I could remember mine they would be pretty weird too.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
No. Rarely ever. I woke up and typed it so I didn't forget. I probably am eff'd though anyway.
gatormouth Wrote:No. Rarely ever. I woke up and typed it so I didn't forget. I probably am eff'd though anyway.

I dreamed about Zane once after a Griffin's game. He was hitting me with his umbrella with cookies falling like rain.

not gay.
zetsyuk Wrote:
gatormouth Wrote:No. Rarely ever. I woke up and typed it so I didn't forget. I probably am eff'd though anyway.

I dreamed about Zane once after a Griffin's game. He was hitting me with his umbrella with cookies falling like rain.

I am very gay.
Fixed it for you buddy. Wink
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.