Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Joe's wheel effed up?
Is it just me, or do you think that some of the spots on Joe's wheel have more of a chance of getting picked, just based on the sound of the spin. If you listen, it sounds like it speeds up and slows down with every revolution, so one side would be heavier. I'm not saying their doing it on purpose, but it doesn't sound right.
They've commented multiple times on the unpredectible spins the wheel gives. I think they've mentioned that it's just a crappy piece of equipment, often on the verge of falling apart.
They should probably get a new wheel....
If the wheel they use for Joe is the same wheel that WGRD uses for events, then yes, it's very effed up.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
It's effed
OK then!
I think the unpredictable nature of the way it spins is funny. It's caused some near heart-attacks for Joe as it has just about gone to one he didn't want, only to miss it by justthismuch.
Hell, good for Joe then. Secretly go in and eff it up to your advantage. Joe will be rolling in the cash.
Maybe that's the reason some stunts never get hit and stay on the damn thing for months at a time.