Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Celebrity Death Pool
and another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust... dont know if anyone had him but here is captain lou albano. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/2009/10/14/2009-10-14_captain_lou_albano_legendary_wwfera_wrestling_manager_and_ci.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/2009/ ... nd_ci.html</a><!-- m -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I cannot believe that Brittany Murphy died. I really liked her in "Just Married". Has anybody heard anything about the cause, other than natural?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I cannot believe that Brittany Murphy died. I really liked her in "Just Married". Has anybody heard anything about the cause, other than natural?

Most likely prescription drug abuse.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
So, Opus, if nobody else dies between now and Dec. 31, Jiggy and I tie for the win on the 2009 Celebrity Dead Pool. I guess I forgot what the prize was. Can you refresh my memory? Please?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie and Jiggy are indeed the winners.

There was no prize per se, but I have added a trophy to your profiles.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Queenie and Jiggy are indeed the winners.

There was no prize per se, but I have added a trophy to your profiles.

[drop]That's awesome!![/drop]