Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy lady call in
I really hope everyone heard her...it was too funny. She said she looked like a man.....wonder if that was the ambulance drivers wife?!?! Loved how they took her off the harmonizer and said no one would ever know who she was. And she kept calling in to talk to Joe. PLEASE find this hot mess, where ever she is, and have her call the show once a month for updates.
Oh man, can you imagine if the show got her and Prince von Anhalt to talk to one another? The universe would explode with awesome!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
" I got a fridge for free...I'm entitled....and a hot water heater...I'm 45 with a small child...I look like a man....." Like I said, she's one hot mess and they need to talk to her more often. The Prince Von Anhalt idea is gold. They could try to out-stupid one another.
That poor child.
That's what she said.
I think she's my uncle's crazy, kinda-estranged wife. She sounded just like her... the voice and crazy statements, Paul the stutterer (her previous husband who I think she's shacking up with at the moment), one kid, and 45-ish (she lies about her age all the time. And yeah she's referred to herself as mannish before. It sounded just like her...

If it was her...she is certifiably bonkers (as in gets disability for it). I need to get the pod cast and play it for the rest of my family and see what they say.
Definitely the phone call of the month!
jerseygirl Wrote:I think she's my uncle's crazy, kinda-estranged wife. She sounded just like her... the voice and crazy statements, Paul the stutterer (her previous husband who I think she's shacking up with at the moment), one kid, and 45-ish (she lies about her age all the time. And yeah she's referred to herself as mannish before. It sounded just like her...

If it was her...she is certifiably bonkers (as in gets disability for it). I need to get the pod cast and play it for the rest of my family and see what they say.

you definitely need to keep us posted on this! if it is her, think you could post a picture of her looking especially man-ish?
jerseygirl, if indeed that is her, please post pics. She did say she was on disability......you've got to have some stories to tell......
that women was pshyco!!

I couldnt stop laughing
Allyson Wrote:That poor child.

That was exactly what I thought!!
They mentioned that she had been calling in for almost two hours straight... wonder how many other psychos they get that do the same thing, because I'm sure it happens.
I spoke to my dad last night about it...as far as he knows the crazy kinda-ex aunt hasn't gotten anything like that from the state. So they may be two different nutters (now that's a scary thought, more than one of them roaming Jersey's streets).

But I can tell you crazy stories....she tried to run over my uncle a couple weeks back. He got out of the way, but she hit his motorcycle and bent the frame shit.

*sigh* And I thought the crazy lady finally did something worth laughing about (as opposed to cringing over and cursing off ).
jerseygirl Wrote:I spoke to my dad last night about it...as far as he knows the crazy kinda-ex aunt hasn't gotten anything like that from the state. So they may be two different nutters (now that's a scary thought, more than one of them roaming Jersey's streets).

Believe you me, there are a lot more middle aged women in new jersey that are identical to this than you would believe. I used to work in computer repair and i'd have to go to peoples houses a lot, and i would say that a good 1 out of ever 10 women in this age bracket in new jersey talk and act exactly like this. It also seems to be fairly centralized to the Lacey area for some reason.
At first I thought that the whole call was fake. After listening to her for a little while the tone in her voice struck a chord in me and I realized that she was being totally serious. Listening to that again actually scares me, I just cant even begin to understand what is going on in that womans brain. I would imagine that being her is like feeling like you drank 12 cups of coffee and smoked a joint, but 24 hours a day.
Was that Zanes Mom?
jerseygirl Wrote:I spoke to my dad last night about it...as far as he knows the crazy kinda-ex aunt hasn't gotten anything like that from the state. So they may be two different nutters (now that's a scary thought, more than one of them roaming Jersey's streets).

But I can tell you crazy stories....she tried to run over my uncle a couple weeks back. He got out of the way, but she hit his motorcycle and bent the frame shit.

*sigh* And I thought the crazy lady finally did something worth laughing about (as opposed to cringing over and cursing off ).

I'd still wonder if that caller might be the lady you know, she did mention something about breaking a motorcycle during her call.
Really! I didn't get to listen to the whole the call...I kinda wish it was her, just so other people can see how crazy she is and that we're not all exaggerating.

I'll keep nosing around...
providencecrow Wrote:

Believe you me, there are a lot more middle aged women in new jersey that are identical to this than you would believe.... It also seems to be fairly centralized to the Lacey area for some reason.

Tell me about it! We're going on year two of living in Lacey and there are some real *special* people down here, not just the women. Although, being from Point, I can safely say we have our own breed of crazy roaming the area.
jerseygirl Wrote:Really! I didn't get to listen to the whole the call...I kinda wish it was her, just so other people can see how crazy she is and that we're not all exaggerating.

The motorcycle comment was near the end of her call, I believe.
The crazy lady also said she was from Jersey, in case anyone missed it. Haha!! She was hilarious.
veckin Wrote:The crazy lady also said she was from Jersey, in case anyone missed it. Haha!! She was hilarious.

Jersey? Really? I thought her pronouncing coffee as "caw-fee" was a European thing.
burnking Wrote:
veckin Wrote:The crazy lady also said she was from Jersey, in case anyone missed it. Haha!! She was hilarious.

Jersey? Really? I thought her pronouncing coffee as "caw-fee" was a European thing.

I would also like to state that not every person who was born and raised in new jersey talks like a retard.
I'd like to second that.
potthole Wrote:
jerseygirl Wrote:Really! I didn't get to listen to the whole the call...I kinda wish it was her, just so other people can see how crazy she is and that we're not all exaggerating.

The motorcycle comment was near the end of her call, I believe.

I saw my dad tonight and I mentioned the motorcycle thing...he said, in his exact word, "Oh, it's her then."

She's had the cops search both my grandmother's house and my dad's house for my uncle's hunting guns. Which were in neither house. I hope she violates one of the restraining orders against her so they can lock her psycho ass up.
Jersey Girl, show code dictates that you provide pictures of said crazy aunt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If I can find some I will...I usually avoid her at family gatherings.
Don't really blame you.
Found one!

[Image: l_779dd36f63714d487c4e921fd20ebad8.jpg]

Taken at my dad's wedding...obviously happier times before she wowed out and went totally off her rocker.

The picture has been altered to protect the identity of the innocent...mainly my uncle!

Enjoy!
Bonus karma for you!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know which is worse - you're crazy aunt-by-marriage, or my crazy, alcoholic uncle-by-blood. Atleast your family was able to divorce her (getting rid of her is another story altogether).
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
jerseygirl Wrote:Found one!

Taken at my dad's wedding...obviously happier times before she wowed out and went totally off her rocker.

The picture has been altered to protect the identity of the innocent...mainly my uncle!

Enjoy!

That facial expression is honestly along the lines of the mental picture that came to mind when that call happened.

Hope the guys from the show happen to notice this "breaking news update."
It's better than I could have imagined......+1 for you Jerseygirl!!!!!
Krystal Wrote:I don't know which is worse - you're crazy aunt-by-marriage, or my crazy, alcoholic uncle-by-blood. Atleast your family was able to divorce her (getting rid of her is another story altogether).

There's always one crazy person dangling from the family tree...this is true for everyone. Makes the family gatherings more memorable.
Krystal Wrote:I don't know which is worse - you're crazy aunt-by-marriage, or my crazy, alcoholic uncle-by-blood. Atleast your family was able to divorce her (getting rid of her is another story altogether).

She's not completely gone yet. I don't think any papers have been filed...other than restraining orders.
potthole Wrote:
jerseygirl Wrote:Found one!

Enjoy!

That facial expression is honestly along the lines of the mental picture that came to mind when that call happened.

Hope the guys from the show happen to notice this "breaking news update."

I think I would fall over if they mentioned it. Smile
Crazy update...my uncle moved in with my grandmother for the time being. They had to call the phone company from my Uncle's cell because the house line wasn't working. The worker came out yesterday and determined what the problem was...someone CUT the phone line where it ran down the side of the house and inside.

I'll give you two guesses who they think did it...