Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired Of YouTube
Here's the problem. Today I go to Freebeerandhotwings.com to look at some videos and I click on the SNL Jizzed In My Pants video and of course YouTube had it taken down because it's a copyrighted video. This is my message to the people who post videos on their front page: If it's a copyrighted video from YouTube don't post it on your page. Here's a better site to use with copyrighted videos. www.hulu.com

If you want to watch the video posted on their page but it doesn't work because of YouTube go here. http://www.hulu.com/watch/47604/saturday...n-my-pants
YouTube was awesome one time.
Now it's all a bunch of people bitching about things, making horrendous music videos over videogame scenes, or showing off how great they are at guitar hero.

It got out of hand pretty quickly.
or every other video is a rick roll.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I actually emailed the guys this morning when the show was ending to tell them the link needed to be updated and sent them a correct link to funnyordie.com - we'll see if Joe gets off his ass and actually changes it tomorrow.
I read this post and I "jiiiized in my paaaants."
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I listened to the radio and "jiiizzed in my pants".....say hello to your mother for me auright!!!!
Mark the Valet Wrote:YouTube was awesome one time.
Now it's all a bunch of people bitching about things, making horrendous music videos over videogame scenes, or showing off how great they are at guitar hero.

It got out of hand pretty quickly.

Kind of agree with that. It is a great venue for viewing stuff but has become like everything else on the Net....you have to weed out lots of BS from general public idiots before finding what you are truly looking for.
wow , I typed "idiots" and the post automatically replaced that word with "ambulance drivers" that's funny
"I-D-I-O-T-S" gets replaced with "ambulance drivers"
type the word without the hyphens and watch it change....too funny!
I still think youtube is one of the greatest inventions ever. Yeah, there are a lot of ambulance drivers clogging up the think with crap, but there's just so much good stuff that you can't get anywhere else (at least easily). There's stuff I saw a long time ago that I never thought I'd see again, but now I can see it on youtube.

As for the links, the fact that they leave broken links on their website's front page for days really annoys me. I get that they're busy, and it's not they're most important job duty, but they would look so much better if they didn't have so many useless links on they're homepage.

update: cool, it worked!
idiot savant
So I found this lady (i'm assuming) who has from what I can tell every single episode of Ducktales. Alright let the insults start flying....now. I was prime target range for this show when it originally aired. I watched the first episode of Ducktales last night and it reminded me of my childhood. This will probably only interest those that are in their 20's right now seeing as how you probably watched it too. Anyway here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/Morelia666
By the way she has all the episodes split into 3 videos. The first number is the episode number. Example - episode 1 will be 3 videos
001 1/3
001 2/3
001 3/3
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ducktales was awesome. Launchpad McQuack was the man.. err, duck? And, oh the shennanigans of Glomgold and Majika Dispell.. Good times. Don't forget about the Gummy Bears, either. Wink
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?