Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing calander
Hey guys, don't really know how to navigate this site. I am missing a calander I ordered from you guys almost a month ago. It was charged to my credit card on 11/19/08. still have not recieved it and it is a Christmas gift for my son. How do I go about tracking this down? Does it take 3 to 4 weeks to have it shipped and recieved? Or is there some website I can access to track it? Hell, I don't even know if FB,HW, EZ and Joe read or respond to this site. Can anybody offer some type of solutioN? thanks
Well you can send them an e-mail to their hotmail account.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Freebeerandhotwings@hotmail.com">Freebeerandhotwings@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
You're more likely to get a response there.
mcguiggan Wrote:Hey guys, don't really know how to navigate this site. I am missing a calander I ordered from you guys almost a month ago. It was charged to my credit card on 11/19/08. still have not recieved it and it is a Christmas gift for my son. How do I go about tracking this down? Does it take 3 to 4 weeks to have it shipped and recieved? Or is there some website I can access to track it? Hell, I don't even know if FB,HW, EZ and Joe read or respond to this site. Can anybody offer some type of solutioN? thanks

The guys from the show do pop in here on occasion, but like perry said, it might be best to e-mail the show e-mail account.

I also think I've heard the guys say that Dean, their website guru from Mytown, has been in charge of shipping the stuff. You might want to send a message to him, too. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:deanhunt@chartermi.net">deanhunt@chartermi.net</a><!-- e -->
I can tell you from experience, probably like most of us that ordered a calendar, that it did take 4-6 weeks for it to be delivered. If you can't get it before christmas though you should ask the guys in your e-mail where the locations are that you could just go and buy one. That is if you are in West Michigan. Not sure about the other listening areas.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.