Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define my word.
Okay not sure if this will be any good or not but it's worth a shot. I will make up a word (or attempt to) and the next poster will define it and then use it in a sentence. Then they make up a word for the next poster.

First word: fleack
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Fleak:: What happens when you sneeze unexpectedly and launch a booger missile at the unintended recipient.

I finally got introduced to the CEO and fleaked him! Now, I do stunts for the FB&HW show. Balls!!! Big Grin

Gabunchy-
Gabunchy (adjective) - uptight, tightly wound, high-strung.

Man, that Queenie sure is gabunchy today.

Luftosh.
luftosh - a word to describe someone who had just had their dreams fulfilled.

Did you notice when Zane came out of the Griffins locker room he seemed luftosh.

blumny
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Blumny - noun.

1. A small hybrid fruit derived from a plum and a rabbit.
2. A slur used to describe English people.

1 & 2 - Blumny pie is delicious.

Ragorsh.
Ragorsh-a jewish slang word for describing a menstrating woman

Oy, Linda was so ragorsh today...did you see how swollen her ankles were?

sompter
Sompter - Indigenous slang for people residing in the south eastern area of the United States describing sex.

Look at that dog git on that knee and give it a good sompter or two.

wizzbang
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wizzbang - what happens when guys pee on electric fences.

Stuarts johnson was charred black as a result of his wizzbang.

slitsteane
Slitsteane - A Jewish vagina. (see Slitstein)

I never want to see Penny Marshall's slitstein.

Mardasco.
hotzester Wrote:Slitsteane - A Jewish vagina. (see Slitstein)

I never want to see Penny Marshall's slitstein.

Mardasco.

Can't let it die...

Mardasco- A style of painting that utilizes bodily fluids and/or fecal matter.

Nakedessian
Nakedessian: (N) \na-ked-ee-szhun\ - a being that lives entire life in the nude and in a cave near water. because of the close proximity to artesian wells, these people are simply called nakedessian(s).

Look at that guy! He's all crowched over like a stupid ole Nakedessian.

Sempreflatulicity
Sempreflatulicity - adj. Adjectival form of a medical condition contracted by only the best branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, symptoms of which include very frequent, highly offensive gassy emissions.

On Parris Island, my drill instructors exhibited severe symptoms of sempreflatulicity.

Vallarapsonicate.
Vallarapsonicate- The act of producing high-wave sounds which should never be heard by the human ear.

David Lee Roth and Hot Wings produce vallarapsonicate melodies that you know just aren't right!

Podiacerebral-
Podiacerebral - Adj. Having a foot in one's brain.

"That Indian baby was podiacerebral."

Pneumomasticularinification.
hotzester Wrote:Podiacerebral - Adj. Having a foot in one's brain.

"That Indian baby was podiacerebral."

Pneumomasticularinification.

Pneumomasticularinification. Adj. The act of breathing in ones' meal while listening to or watching something that makes one choke.

"Hotzester pneumomasticularinificated on his soup while reading a thread. "

Randibous-
Randibous - noun (French). A European soup commonly made with reindeer intestines.

"Never eat randibous."

Frictellonium.
Frictellonium- adj- French - The act of making so much money that it makes us all sick from the stench.

U.S. Banks that received the bailout were guilty of Frictelloniastic behavior. Fortunately, the auto makers understood that pretending to suffer from Frictellonium behaviors might get them even more money.

Omnifusient-
Omnifusent - n. A small metal device used to ignite all of the world's nuclear weapons simultaneously.

President Obama pressed the omnifusent, and that was that.

Credipolity.
Credipolity - a question of whether your politeness is credible.

After speaking with Sue, I wasn't clear on her credipolity.

Nufeism
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.