Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inappropriate moments in cartoon history.
This thread is for those cartoons that are meant for kids but have those jokes that you never get until you hit puberty.

like this little snipit here from Rocko's modern life.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MlMyrcUjY[/youtube]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Dude Rocko is awesome!!

I can't think of any cartoon clips that would work here. I did just however watch Night at the Museum for the first time. I actually liked it. I think my expectations were low and that's why it worked.

In this movie there is a scene where Owen Wilson, who plays an 1800's cowboy, is talking to one of his friends who is a Roman soldier. I can't remember exactly what was going on but he yells, "I'm not quitting you!"

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything or else it would have shot through my nose.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Damn, I know many inappropriate cartoons, but they don't really have "inside jokes" they are more just vastly inappropriate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcs1SHVbz0[/youtube]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Damn, I know many inappropriate cartoons, but they don't really have "inside jokes" they are more just vastly inappropriate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcs1SHVbz0[/youtube]

The song is a dr. demento classic I had it on cassete at one point.

If anyone has on demand (assuming the selection is the same for all of us which it may not be) and you can go into the kids section and boomerang, there is an episode of power puff girls that has one of the most inappropriate moments ever. the episode is called "something is a ms." or something like that. There is a scene where the mayor's pencil breaks and his assistant says "let me help you with that" she holds his hand and guides his pencil into the hole for the electric sharpener. as the pencil gets sharpened the mayor twitches and makes a bunch of faces and when the pencil is sharpened he looks spent. he then looks at the pencil and it is now small.

if that isn't innuendo i don't know what is.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Awhile back I got some DVD's of The Adventures of Pete and Pete. As I watched them, I realized that show was full of jokes that were safe for kids, but at a level where only an adult would really "get it." I'll have to see if I can find an example clip...

EDIT:

Not sure if I'll be able to dig one up. The example that comes to mind, though, is in an episode where Little Pete is digging a tunnel. He finds a wallet, opens it up, finds some money, and tosses it aside. To a kid that's funny, because he took the money. To an adult it's funny, because you'll notice that there is a driver's liscense within the wallet-- Jimmy Hoffa.
While recently watching "Shaun the Sheep" the dog turned an amplifier up to 11. I laughed audibly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.