Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
Titan ! Wrote:Good god man. Fistor looks like he just got out of ass rape prison and that's the first woman he's touched in 10 years.

ha! had HE not broke the camera, you would have seen some awesome, "stills in the stalls"....
OMG the thought of Plung and Fistor in a bathroom alone with a camera made me laugh so hard I choked on my coffee
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:OMG the thought of Plung and Fistor in a bathroom alone with a camera made me laugh so hard I choked on my coffee

WTF are you drinking coffee for? And besides, they weren't alone . . . I was there too. Who do you think was taking the pictures?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I won my 4th grade spelling bee

I won the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade spelling bees.

I guess that would make you Queen Bee.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:OMG the thought of Plung and Fistor in a bathroom alone with a camera made me laugh so hard I choked on my coffee

WTF are you drinking coffee for? And besides, they weren't alone . . . I was there too. Who do you think was taking the pictures?

Bow chicka wah wah
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:

The mental image I just got in my head....I never want there ever again.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Did you guys cross streams ?
Wowie Groovie !
I never learned how to read Sad
i comb my hair before I go to bed
I haven't had to comb my hair in 4 years, ever since I started going with the Bobby Hill 'do.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Fact:
I'm really not that unique or interesting. ;D
Torque Wrote:About 10 years ago I went out walking down a long drive through the woods during what I thought was just a bad thunderstorm (turns out it included a tornado) and a tree fell on me. A big tree. When I opened my eyes I was staring at the huge trunk which was inches from my nose. I was pinned by some big branches but because it was so muddy I wriggled my way out eventually.

Wow!!! You were inches away from a horrible tragic death Sad I'm happy you still with us Smile
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I manscape with scissors
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I manscape with scissors

I know that is an obscure fact, but it is also truly a "keep it to yourself" fact.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
It's the scissors, it proves that I like to live dangerously
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Or you are more than willing to "accidentally" snip your junk.
Krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I manscape with scissors

I know that is an obscure fact, but it is also truly a "keep it to yourself" fact.

...Says the person who shares all number of details about her personal life.
I've never been on percocet or vicodin or a similar product... as far as pain relief goes never taken anything more than a Tylenol or aspirin
potthole Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I know that is an obscure fact, but it is also truly a "keep it to yourself" fact.

...Says the person who shares all number of details about her personal life.

I don't have much of a personal life. Makes it easier to share.

Obscure fact about me:

I don't like diamonds or gold. Is that weird? I tend to dislike jewelry in general.
Back about the time that Lord of the Rings; Return of the King, was in theatres I had 2 3 month prescriptions for percocet, and man it was nice
Wowie Groovie !
I know for an absolute fact that it is a very bad idea to cook bacon while wearing only boxer shorts and not having the fly buttoned
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I know for an absolute fact that it is a very bad idea to cook bacon while wearing only boxer shorts and not having the fly buttoned
it is almost as bad not wearing a shirt.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:I know for an absolute fact that it is a very bad idea to cook bacon while wearing only boxer shorts and not having the fly buttoned
Yeah, i've been burned a few times doing that. OUCH!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
Yeah, i've been burned a few times doing that. OUCH!
Do you cook topless often?
You know she does.
plungee wouldn't have it any other way
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I haven't thrownup since 2nd grade. (76)
motorboatking Wrote:I haven't thrownup since 2nd grade. (76)

It sounds like I should take you out drinking sometime!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
You need a good punch in the jejunum
Wowie Groovie !
motorboatking Wrote:(76)

what's this?
1976. it was the year he last threw up.

It was also the year I turned 5. And thanks to Jeremy the world got a little bit darker that year as well.

Damn you Jeremy.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:1976. it was the year he last threw up.

It was also the year I turned 5. And thanks to Jeremy the world got a little bit darker that year as well.

Damn you Jeremy.

No dude, I wasn't even born until '82! Don't blame me.

Your comment reminds me of one of my favorite Far Side comic strips though.

[Image: far%20side%20wayne.jpg]
That's my paraphrasing of a line from one of the Futurama movies where fry said something like

"Take that everyone who was mean to me, especially Jeremy"
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:That's my paraphrasing of a line from one of the Futurama movies where fry said something like

"Take that everyone who was mean to me, especially Jeremy"

I'm going to buy some Futurama dvd's next weekend. Wal-Mart sells them hella cheap.