Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
I have a lot of food oddities. Tip of the iceberg, I don't eat any type of salad dressing, mayo or any white runny stuff.
homo-phobe ;D

I don't eat anything that swims....well unless it's battered and deep fried beyond recognition
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
jus' P Wrote:I have a lot of food oddities. Tip of the iceberg, I don't eat any type of salad dressing, mayo or any white runny stuff.

Wow, I never realized that . . . :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
about once a year...damn near all the skin on both of my feet peels off. mmmmm...yummy :o
I have a second cousin with the same name is me (First and last) we're the same age and he has a twin brother.

We were all in the same room for the ACT's for college entry...the lady watching the room about flipped during roll call
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:homo-phobe ;D

I don't eat anything that swims....well unless it's battered and deep fried beyond recognition

I don't eat anything battered except KFC
you fool

http://www.house-autry.com/food/breaders.aspx

venison gut steaks and catfish battered and deep fried in that stuff....awesome

oh don't forget the beer!
While lying on my back, I can drink liquid from my own chest.

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I've been in the Guiness Book 2 times.

I think I know one of the times, up in Canadaland, but what's the other?
i jump up and down when i'm nervous, and have a slight lisp.
potthole Wrote:While lying on my back, I can drink liquid from my own chest.

This sounds like the begining to the story in all the kevin smith movies...with the cousin that dies trying to S his own D....potthead-"well hell, I'm almost there"
Queenie Wrote:My kneecaps are off-centered making for excessive rubbing and losing my cushion.

that kind of sounds dirty, huh?

I have the same thing! Makes my knees sound like a creaky door sometimes, I can also tell when the weather is changing now because my knees will begin aching.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:While lying on my back, I can drink liquid from my own chest.

This sounds like the begining to the story in all the kevin smith movies...with the cousin that dies trying to S his own D....potthead-"well hell, I'm almost there"

Haha. No, I have a "dent" in my chest, which is what allows me to fill it with liquids. It's called pectus excavatum.
i went to camp with a kid that had that....no clue what his name was but i remember wanting to try and use a plunger to pull it out for him...like a dented fender on a pickup
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i went to camp with a kid that had that....no clue what his name was but i remember wanting to try and use a plunger to pull it out for him...like a dented fender on a pickup

The middle school years, which are usually akward anyway, were a little embarrassing for me, I wouldn't like to take my shirt off, but after awhile I grew to accept this big "dent" right smack dab in the middle of my chest.

I've been asked if I'd want to have the corrective surgery done to fix it, but all my cardiac testing has come out clear, so I've always passed on the surgery. No need to have them slice me open if I'm not having any health issues from it.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i went to camp with a kid that had that....no clue what his name was but i remember wanting to try and use a plunger to pull it out for him...like a dented fender on a pickup

Why's it gotta be a plunger? 1st I'm a homo phobe, then a fool and now this!

.....I guess you're getting to know me. Does this constitute 1st or 2nd base?
jus' P Wrote:

Why's it gotta be a plunger? 1st I'm a homo phobe, then a fool and now this!

2nd base is under the cloths..so i'm not sure
potthole Wrote:The middle school years, which are usually akward anyway, were a little embarrassing for me, I wouldn't like to take my shirt off,

Just the middle school years? C'mon Wink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Why's it gotta be a plunger? 1st I'm a homo phobe, then a fool and now this!

2nd base is under the cloths..so i'm not sure

Read that honey? Tonight I'm stealin' 2nd...
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:2nd base is under the cloths..so i'm not sure

Read that honey? Tonight I'm stealin' 2nd...

Hey, as long as you slide in head first . . . Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Unless I speak slowly, I pronounce Cracker Barrel, "crackle barrel".
I broke my ribs a few years back and now my ribs on my left side stick out.
I am a cold hearted bastard.
Out of the last 6 years, I've spent about 2 and a half of them on crutches, due to knee injuries.
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Read that honey? Tonight I'm stealin' 2nd...

Hey, as long as you slide in head first . . . Tongue

That, folks, is why she is the MVP.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Quote:Hey, as long as you slide in head first . . .

I'd argue that with few (perverse) exceptions, he's pretty much guaranteed to go in head first.
When my Mom says my last name, she throws in three letters into it to make it a sentence.
I kill alot of Waterfowl every year.....FACT!
I get paid to make a lot of people mad.
On the same note, I get paid to hear people tell their most embarrassing moments. *Maybe I should have joined the military.*
Most people can sit cross legged but I can sit "out Legged" that is sitting flat on the floor my feet sticking straight back wards with my inner ankles flat on the floor. I can also stand up or sit down from this position with out putting my hands on the floor.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I poo at least three times a day.
I CAN NOT eat fake mashed potatoes. I've tried many kinds, and they all remind me of cold catfood.
i never eat the last bite of any type of sammich i eat

i call it the handle and don't eat that part
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
also when poasting i hardly ever end my statements with periods

i'm not writing a book, when your done talking with someone do end with whatever your saying with period*question mark*
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Mad Dog Wrote:Most people can sit cross legged but I can sit "out Legged" that is sitting flat on the floor my feet sticking straight back wards with my inner ankles flat on the floor.

My sister used to do that and one of my daughters does it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:I can't tolerate any carbonated drinks. So no soda, no beer, no champagne, nothing with bubbles.

what a sad depressing life Sad
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i tried out for American Idol with serious intentions.
Jo Wrote:i tried out for American Idol with serious intentions.

How far did you get?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:'double jointed' (really no such thing) middle and ring fingers

once sharted in a rental tux at a prom
LOL I remember you telling me about this....

I have one.... This reminded me of it...

Every year at prom time, I had a boyfriend...

Every year at prom time, my boyfriends took someone other than me to prom...

(except my (now) husband... he just refused to come to my prom with me... so I went with my friend kelly....)
Admin Wrote:I absolutely love the band Puffy AmiYumi's greatest hits cd.

I LOVE Puffy!!!!!!!!!