Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
Mad Dog Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i tried out for American Idol with serious intentions.

How far did you get?

i got to the first part where it's a few random producers with a "well, there's potential."

this was back when i was still on the Carrie Underwood high and thought "hey! i'm like her!". i now thoroughly regret it and can say it was one of the stupidest things i have done.
Jo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:How far did you get?

i got to the first part where it's a few random producers with a "well, there's potential."

this was back when i was still on the Carrie Underwood high and thought "hey! i'm like her!". i now thoroughly regret it and can say it was one of the stupidest things i have done.

At least you tried. That's more than many people have done.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Zombies scare me!!! I realize they are not real, but they scare me. I read the "Zombie Survival Guide" and believed, for a moment, that I had an action plan against them...just in case...
Despite being an introvert and generally not liking people, I'm not afraid of public speaking.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Despite being an introvert and generally not liking people, I'm not afraid of public speaking.

So you an aspiring politician?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Despite being an introvert and generally not liking people, I'm not afraid of public speaking.

So you an aspiring politician?

No, I'm a geeky analyst. So my skills never go to use.
That's what she said.
I tried out for American Gladiators and almost made it.

of course almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The first concert I ever went to was Boxcar Willie when I was 8 years old. I didn't go to another "real" concert until 17 years later when I saw Kid Rock. Do yourself a favor and see a Kid Rock show before you die!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I have to look at every piece of food before I'll put it in my mouth.
And I won't eat potato chips if there is any brown marks on them.
A year and a half ago as I was unloading a truck at work and I had a back wards fall that busted my right elbow and Effed up my shoulder. The elbow was obvious, but my shoulder took almost six months to diagnose. After each surgery I had both frozen elbow and frozen shoulder. It took six months of physical therapy to fix each one.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I fell out of a van me and some other girl scouts were riding in delevering magazines and got my leg ran over...but I only had a fractured ankle.
The only time I ever hit anyone out of anger (other than maybe on the soccer field) was when I broke a heavy ass plate over my brother's head, and I still have a scar from it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
never been in a true physical fight.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
been in two fights.
Jo Wrote:been in two fights.

I'm guessing that you ran your mouth and pissed someone off.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:been in two fights.

I'm guessing that you ran your mouth and pissed someone off.

other way around. so i sucker punched them.

fyi, punching hurts. Jack Bauer makes it look too easy.
did they look like your tar after you sucker punched them?
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:did they look like your tar after you sucker punched them?

first one, no because she got back up and we had ourselves a catfight.

second one, kinda. i started wearing two rings on my right hand a week after the first fight, just in case. they both were thick and rounded a bit to where they stuck out a little. bitch number two got a sterling silver sandwich to the temple. she got up but at least she was leaking blood.
Obscure Fact:

I've recently become terrified of meeting Becky in real life....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You're fine, as long as you wath out for the right hook. Otherwise she'll just pull hair and dig her nails in. (kind of sounds like a fun weekend!!)
In fourth grade I got punched in the eye by a boy. When I was younger I used to get in fights all the time (I was a bit of a bully) but as I got older I calmed down. Then when it came to high school basketball I started fights with everyone. I don't know how these professional athletes do it, especially football players. If someone touches me I want to knock them out.
That's what she said.
When I was around 2, I went outside to play and found my mom's friends car was in the driveway. Our driveway is on a hill and I decided to push buttons and pull handles and things of her car. Across the road from our house is a lake and when I pulled the shifter the car began rolling and I jumped out just before it fell into the lake. I was a few feet from getting pinched in half between the door and the road just as it was dropping into the lake.

I've never been an a real fight either.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:never been in a true physical fight.

Me neither.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:never been in a true physical fight.

Me neither.
same here
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My dad's side of the family consists of a lot of hillbillys.
My mom's side of the family consists of a lot of rich a-holes.

my ethnicity is Potawatomi-Dutch (It's hard for me to give a gift...and i'll often want it back)
I was almost blown off the face of the earth by a bag of dynamite and a bolt of lightning. No joke.
Have never tried any drugs, including cigarettes.
That's what she said.
i've been dead legally twice. the last time i was only 4 though, so i've got 21 years of uninterrupted life under my belt.
Allyson Wrote:Have never tried any drugs, including cigarettes.

Ditto, except a cigar at my brothers wedding.

Odd, despite being very out-going, I have a general fear of public speaking.
3 facts in one:

I have a very small pebble in my jaw.
I have a small piece of glass in my finger.
I've been in one fight, and got my ass handed to me.
I broke my best friend's side window of her house with a jump rope.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
burnking Wrote:

Odd, despite being very out-going, I have a general fear of public speaking.

I do too..it's an awful feeling. Sad
I named my daughter after an ex-girlfriend
I've never met a stranger.
sumdumgoy Wrote:I named my daughter after an ex-girlfriend

I named my son after the rapper Easy mutha -effen E..

I swear it's true. His name is Edward Zachary, but in hillbilly fasion we call him Zachary.
jus' P Wrote:

I named my son after the rapper Easy mutha -effen E..

I swear it's true. His name is Edward Zachary, but in hillbilly fasion we call him Zachary.

Knock, knock! Who's there? It's me, Zachary!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My dad's side of the family consists of a lot of hillbillys.
My mom's side of the family consists of a lot of rich a-holes.

my ethnicity is Potawatomi-Dutch (It's hard for me to give a gift...and i'll often want it back)

Now that there's funny!!! Nice!!
When I was in kindergarten I named our family dog after a girl I liked... but refused to tell anyone why I picked that name.
elranito Wrote:
When I was in kindergarten I named our family dog after a girl I liked... but refused to tell anyone why I picked that name.

Did you take a picture of the back of her head and glue it on the dog's head, too?