Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
elranito Wrote:
sumdumgoy Wrote:I named my daughter after an ex-girlfriend
When I was in kindergarten I named our family dog after a girl I liked... but refused to tell anyone why I picked that name.

This is your only saving grace . . . in kindergarten, it was cute. Now if you said "last year" I would want to know the story behind that! :o
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
nobody i knew used my real name until i started going to school. until that point, my name was "chunk."
Truffle Shuffle. Do it.
burnking Wrote:Truffle Shuffle. Do it.
best i can do:
[Image: TruffleShuffle2.gif]

---

i have 10 video game systems. 9 are functional.
dingdongyo Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Truffle Shuffle. Do it.
best i can do:
[Image: TruffleShuffle2.gif]

---

i have 10 video game systems. 9 are functional.

Goonies!!!! I had 7 functioning game systems once upon a time long ago before the lil' monsters came along. Now I have none.
Haha, thank you so much.
I named my son after my favorite hockey player. Wife still hasn't figured it out.
airhornahole Wrote:I named my son after my favorite hockey player. Wife still hasn't figured it out.

Nicklas?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I named my son after my favorite hockey player. Wife still hasn't figured it out.

Nicklas?

Marian

J/K Steve
airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Nicklas?

Marian

J/K Steve

I was thinking about trying that when I have kids too.

I was secretly hoping it was Jiri
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Marian

J/K Steve

I was thinking about trying that when I have kids too.

My first suggestion was Tutu. She didn't buy it.
airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I was thinking about trying that when I have kids too.

My first suggestion was Tutu. She didn't buy it.

she wasn't keen on cheechoo either?

---

i take a batman lunchbox to work everyday.
I once shot our television with a BB gun.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Stephen King's Dark Tower series is by far my favorite to read. That's where the name "Khef "derives from.
i haven't used an alarm clock in about three years

oh i set it every nite, just wake up before it goes off
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I wake up at 3:00 every morning (4:00 during daylight savings time).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I once ate 5 Big Macs in a row.... /barf
On the food train, a couple years ago I ate 10 hot dogs within a two hour period.
Peachs Wrote:I once ate 5 Big Macs in a row.... /barf

I once ate 3 authentic philly cheesesteaks in a row. I guarantee mine is worse Tongue
growing up, mascots and such scared me but my mom really pushed for this:

[Image: 2hwz81f.jpg]

immediately after this, Pluto put that right hand on my shoulder and i grabbed that tongue in defense. i still own that tongue, it's my trophy.
Jo Wrote:i still own that tongue

Marrie Christmas, Allyson
I have milked a goat by hand.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I have milked a goat by hand.

Good addition.
I do not like pie, except like cheesecake, and other graham cracker crust pies.
my brother and I have the exact same initials KDM...it sucked when i would put my initials in for highscore.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Hmmmm.... My sisters boobies are approx. 3 cup sizes larger than mine....
Genetics just doesn't deal fair does it?
I love the scent of a new shower curtain.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
in highschool I was really good at playing the trombone (non rusty sorts) even though I couldn't read music...

1st chair baby! Tongue
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in highschool I was really good at playing the trombone (non rusty sorts) even though I couldn't read music...

1st chair baby! Tongue
I was too!!!! I was first chair flute in the SAME DAMN HIGH SCHOOL BAND as Howie...

Until the columbian exchange student came with his mad flute skills....
Then I was second chair and pissed....
It is NOT MY FAULT that he had been playing since he was 6... what a cheap shot....
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in highschool I was really good at playing the trombone (non rusty sorts) even though I couldn't read music...

1st chair baby! Tongue
I was too!!!! I was first chair flute in the SAME DAMN HIGH SCHOOL BAND as Howie...

Until the columbian exchange student came with his mad flute skills....
Then I was second chair and pissed....
It is NOT MY FAULT that he had been playing since he was 6... what a cheap shot....

Wait... but I however CAN read music....
my waistband is too tight today. i'm peeing a lot.
boizalynne Wrote:I was too!!!! I was first chair flute in the SAME DAMN HIGH SCHOOL BAND as Howie...

What kind of flute? ???
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I started to learn how to play guitar in 10th grade. I quit after 3 or 4 practices. I regret it to this day.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I started to learn how to play guitar in 10th grade. I quit after 3 or 4 practices. I regret it to this day.
I started playing guitar when I was 14 (I forget what grade that was) and still play today. One of my favorite things to do still. Pick it back up.....it's never too late.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I started to learn how to play guitar in 10th grade. I quit after 3 or 4 practices. I regret it to this day.
I started playing guitar when I was 14 (I forget what grade that was) and still play today. One of my favorite things to do still. Pick it back up.....it's never too late.
Actually after writing that I went and got out the same acoustic guitar I got back in high school. I'm trying to work through Yesterday by The Beatles right now. My fingers need to get used to it again, that's for sure.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I've been playing guitar since I was 12 years old. I started in 19** so that means I have been playing for ** years.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I was too!!!! I was first chair flute in the SAME DAMN HIGH SCHOOL BAND as Howie...

What kind of flute? ???
The BEST kind

1st chair baby! Tongue
... you couldn't read music and you were 1st chair? Were there any other tromboners? If so I hope they were ashamed of themselves...

I'm still baffled by this... did you just sit around and listen to the trombone part of every song and memorize it by ear or something?
elranito Wrote:Were there any other tromboners?

lolz.
[Image: trombone.jpg]