Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
That almost looks like Howie.

Hey Howie, what happened at band camp? Big Grin Big Grin

Edit: Dammit Howie, I said almost . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
actually....i went to a 2 week band camp......:Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
elranito Wrote:... you couldn't read music and you were 1st chair? Were there any other tromboners? If so I hope they were ashamed of themselves...

I'm still baffled by this... did you just sit around and listen to the trombone part of every song and memorize it by ear or something?

at one point 5 other 'tromboners', they were not ashamed as often times i had close competion for the pole position ( Wink )

thats about what I did...i have a decent ear for music. and could 'read' the music enough to know what octive i needed to be in, and the length of the note...so i couldn't site read for shit but once i had the tune in my head i was golden.

let's make fun of someone else shall we?

medicron...how often do you actually get to drive that wambulance?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I played the Violin for 5 years and three years of it in the school orchestra, and still can't read music. I learn everything by ear, even when singing.

I was last chair in the orchestra, but because of my abilities, but beacuse I couldn't stay out of trouble. Kind of class clown.
sunshyne, I'm the same way! I played violin for 7 years and I can read the music, but I can't recite any of the scales, minors, flats, I don't care for that, I do it by ear as well.
I learned Suzuki method, which basically you learn by ear, then learn to read it later. Not really a good method if you wanted to play in the Disney Orchestra when you were 12 Sad
I have used a shotgun to:

shoot holes in a van that was bought for parts.
shoot holes in an old kitchen stove
shoot up an old toilet

I have peed on electric fences.

I have ridden motorcycles shirtless
you are Such a rebel!

did you get the "wizzbang" thing going for ya when you peed on the fences?
it gave me a 'glow worm'
when i wear socks for an extended period of time a weird sensation happens...feels like static cling on my leg hair.

worse feeling ever....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:worse feeling ever....

Is that like the worst feeling ever, but different?

I like the new avatar; the moving ones Eff with my head
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I like the new avatar; the moving ones eff with my head

Amen!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have used a shotgun to:

shoot holes in a van that was bought for parts.
shoot holes in an old kitchen stove
shoot up an old toilet

Along with two other friends, I cut down a large dead tree with bullets.
Right when me and my brother were starting to get to that point where we could start to be trusted home alone, my parents went out for a few hours. When they got back they found a wall full of holes where we had practiced our knife throwing skills in the living room. We weren't trusted to stay home for a long time after that, needless to say.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
LOL my last boyfriend before my dear husband was Howie Feltersnatch
I can lick my eyebrows.

yourstoohooga
My brother and I warped the fridge door, over jello jigglers. Mom refused to pay money to get it fixed, so she went out bought a padlock latch set, and padlocked the fridge back to being shut right.
I Effing hate doing the dishes
boizalynne Wrote:I effing hate doing the dishes

Who really likes doing the dishes ? Big Grin
a bean bag chair once stabbed me in the knee.
dingdongyo Wrote:a bean bag chair once stabbed me in the knee.

How does that happen?
lokizilla Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I effing hate doing the dishes

Who really likes doing the dishes ? Big Grin

My Dad did. The hot water soothed the pain in his hands.
lokizilla Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:a bean bag chair once stabbed me in the knee.

How does that happen?

stupid effing zipper
jus' P Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Who really likes doing the dishes ? Big Grin

My Dad did. The hot water soothed the pain in his hands.

Sounds logical. I need to try that next time if I have that happen again.
dingdongyo Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:How does that happen?

stupid effing zipper

Zipper attacks....wow
boizalynne Wrote:LOL my last boyfriend before my dear husband was Howie Feltersnatch

Holy ess!! Wink
boizalynne Wrote:LOL my last boyfriend before my dear husband was Howie Feltersnatch

you'll lie about anything to get attention... :Smile

you better not be going through my trash again
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

you'll lie about anything to get attention... :Smile

you better not be going through my trash again

Shush your mouth!!!

You should be THRILLED to have me on your teenage been-there list!!! I know I would be, I was damn hot!!! We were innocent enough... what kind of trouble can 16 year olds get into anyway?

And don't leave your trash out if you don't want people rifiling though it... it becomes public property as soon as it hits the curb...

I want details.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I want details.

how 'bout no

If biff wants to know about my rockin' body he can get details via PM

how 'bout no

If biff wants to know about my rockin' body he can get details in person

Better! Big Grin

how 'bout no

If biff wants to know about my rockin' body he can get details via PM
ask him if that's how she practiced playing the flute
I realize now that I have made a mistake by disclosing this information....
boizalynne Wrote:I realize now that I have made a mistake by disclosing this information....

it turned into a men's locker room pretty quickly didn't it....
boizalynne Wrote:I realize now that I have made a mistake by disclosing this information....

Not if it results in a good old fashioned Howie bashing!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Why would you bash me for having dated your fantasy girl?

I thought you said boizalynne was in your spank bank. Tongue
so how far could he make it through the 1812 overture?
Admin Wrote:

But don't you see how I have inadvertently pulled myself into this round of Howie bashing...
boizalynne Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Not if it results in a good old fashioned Howie bashing!

But don't you see how I have inadvertently pulled myself into this round of Howie bashing...

i can take it...i'm a big boy
boizalynne Wrote:But don't you see how I have inadvertently pulled myself into this round of Howie bashing...

i can take it...i'm a big boy
Right, I am sure you can... but are you being asked flute-associated sexual innuendo questions? I don't think so!