Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota F-ing Twins
The Twins always get so much credit for doing things the twins way. Well everyone should get in line again cause they are doing it during the winter meetings. They had a chance to get Casey Blake, but wouldnt give him a third year. He only wanted 6 mil per. So what do they do? Re-sign Nick-slide headfirst into first-Punto. For 4.25 mil per! He makes almost as much a Micheal Cuddyer! Ridiculous! I guess they didnt like the idea of having someone else who could hit 20-25 homers per year. So go ahead and get in line and congratulate them on doing it the right way
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Casey Blake is a prick so they probably played the team chemistry card.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Effing twinkies
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
They compete for the division title every year and almost won it this year. Twins are a good team. Detroit on paper was supposed to compete but injuries and bad play post all star game let their fans down...
problem is they are actually close for next year. They need a third baseman and a middle reliever and I think with that rotation they will be pretty damn good..........
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
shawnp Wrote:Detroit on paper was supposed to compete but injuries and bad play post all star game let their fans down...

Bad play post all star game? How about all season.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.