Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Be on TV????
Call WZZM!

(WZZM) - Are you ready for the digital TV transition that is now just 65 days away?

If you have cable, satellite, or a digital television, those TVs will work just fine after the change from analog to digital on February 17th. If not - you will need a converter box.

And if you're not sure, you can find out this Wednesday at 6:08pm without leaving your home!

All the TV stations in West Michigan will turn off their analog signals for 90 seconds. If you see a red screen, it will mean that your TV set is not ready for DTV. If it is, you will see a green screen.

We are looking for families who are either ready or not ready for the conversion who would be willing to let us watch the DTV test with you at 6:08pm on Wednesday. If you are interested in having a WZZM 13 News crew over, give us a call at (616) 559-1300.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.as...5&catid=14
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
200 Karma points to the Board Member who gets on and slyly slips in a FB&HW's reference with out being a douche bag.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Wear a logo shirt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Wear a logo shirt.
Perfect!
Quote of the Day:
Eff ZZM.

1-7 runs GR.