Wind chill advisory
Clear
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
1:00 pm
Sunny
No Clouds in sight
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
8:29am
Current:Snow
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
currently 58 degrees, mostly cloudy, chance of rain later
high expected near 70 Smile
the time is 9:30am and i just went outside to learn:

[Image: v8mn9e.jpg]
10:21am
overcast, misty, rainy, blah
34.8 F feels colder

Friggin cold Sad
your momma Wrote:currently 58 degrees, mostly cloudy, chance of rain later
high expected near 70 Smile

Ditto, but 5 degrees warmer...Smile
11:32am
Winter Storm Warning

snowing pretty hard

Wind from the North East at 13mph
64 degrees and party cloudy

Humidity: 84%
Wind: SW 16 MPH
Barometer: 29.96 in.

WTF? I thought it was supposed to be December . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
10:42
68 degrees, cloudy

Wind s, 8 mph
12:55 pm

Up to my ass in snow
It's friggin cold
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Update on the wind . . . I had to run an errand and it literally stopped me in my tracks.

Glad it's a warm breeze.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Holy shit! its like 72 degrees out! of course the high on Sunday will 13....brrrrr
2:36 PM
16 degrees
SNOW...lots of it.
Omg....we have sunlight here....
Because you suck.
It's 2:42 and I'm pissed that we haven't been let go early being that the roads are absolute shit right now.
That's what she said.
hotzester Wrote:Because you suck.

Nah, it has been raining here since last Thursday...I am happy to finally see sunlight.
It's gettin' hot in here.....

sunshine and a nice breeze ( yes, we have our windows OPEN )
ATTN: All of the people who have temps above freezing.

I hate all of you.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:ATTN: All of the people who have temps above freezing.

I hate all of you.

You don't hate us...you envy us, and we still love you and wish we could share the warmth with you.
i'm doing my part to warm michigan....I drove my truck with a burned up cat converter all the way to work in 3rd gear to burn more fuel.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think that setting the road commission's office on fire would be of more help in warming Michigan. Stupid useless people.

0rz0ski Wrote:I think that setting the road commission's office on fire would be of more help in warming Michigan. Stupid useless people.

Offer you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows???
don't get me started on the road commission.

a slew of volunteer firefighters (myself included) showed up to a County Commissioner meeting to let them know that the road commission is helping in keeping our jobs secure and yet un-safe. People are crashing all over and then we're getting about ran into while trying to help.

friggen dicks
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Ottawa County's roads are really nice, due to a millage they passed a couple years ago. I wish we could get a millage passed for roads. Screw the public schools, fix the G.D. roads!

lokizilla Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I think that setting the road commission's office on fire would be of more help in warming Michigan. Stupid useless people.

Offer you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows???

Thanks, Loki. I made a huge pot of Mexican hot chocolate. It's nothing short of amazing. It's spiced, and amazing.
http://www.nestleusa.com/PubOurBrands/Br...FC879967D9

0rz0ski Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Offer you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows???

Thanks, Loki. I made a huge pot of Mexican hot chocolate. It's nothing short of amazing. It's spiced, and amazing.
http://www.nestleusa.com/PubOurBrands/Br...FC879967D9

I'll send you 15 pound boy cat, 16 pound girl cat to warm you up....they are the best when it is cold.
0rz0ski Wrote:ATTN: All of the people who have temps above freezing.

I hate all of you.

Well I hate the ah ah ahchoo weather getting so warm. I used half a bottle of purell trying to keep from spreading this ah ah ahchoo Effin cold to everyone else in the office. I'm on my third can of orange juice, which totally upsets my stomach (and it really sucks when you take a drink and sneeze - orange. . juice . . acid. . . burns!!) but it's the only sure way for me to try and fight it off.
What zester and Allyson said.

(An s-load of snow, roads are really crappy)
I eat the vitamin C chewable tablets like candy if I start to feel the sneezes, but they usually help (and not quite as acidic as the real OJ)
I got to remember to vitamin c up, I got my flu shot today.
lokizilla Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:Because you suck.

Nah, it has been raining here since last Thursday...I am happy to finally see sunlight.

I agree, you suck... :'(

We've had about 6 hours of total sunshine here in west michigan, in the whole month of December, so far. Other than that, it's been totally overcast.
Everyone I know is getting sick...that's the worst part about the weather here....warm one day and cold the next...January will be worse cause that's when the flu season hits us hard. Doesn't even feel like it's December!
7:12 A.M.
9 degrees
Still snowing.
your momma Wrote:Everyone I know is getting sick...that's the worst part about the weather here....warm one day and cold the next...January will be worse cause that's when the flu season hits us hard. Doesn't even feel like it's December!

Your right. That is why I had my doctor give me the flu shot yesterday.
9:21 am
Flurries
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
9:54
Mostly Cloudy, 38 deg F
Wind SSE, 2mph
3:25

20 deg.

wind chill of 8
7:28 partly cloudy and windy
-6 feels like -30 windchill
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!